Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
A couple of years ago these boys drugged, raped and robbed me....I did what I could to move on and forget. Been raped before it wasn't anything new.
One of the boys has been trying to add me /message me online no matter how many times I block him. I.even asked his lady to please get him to leave me the hell alone. He tried messaging me again tonight. I pathetically tried to call someone to talk to just to be ignored. I hate everyone. I fucking hate them I can't wait to CTB next week.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction, Joannf, Circles and 25 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I'm so sorry. I wish there was more I could say. You didn't deserve any of that.

Reactions: Circles, Bulletwbttrflywings, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction, Circles and Bulletwbttrflywings
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I'm really sorry you've had to deal with that. It's something, the things we go through.

Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
so sorry that you had to go through all of this pain, you definately didn't deserve this. I hope you find a way to move on and find peace of mind and soul that you are totally worthy of :) If you can why don't report these men to the cops?

Reactions: Circles
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
. Been raped before it wasn't anything new.

This breaks my heart and isn't something anyone should ever be able to say. I am guessing they weren't caught nor punished or else you could call the police and report it as harrassment?

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
so sorry that you had to go through all of this pain, you definately didn't deserve this. I hope you find a way to move on and find peace of mind and soul that you are totally worthy of :) If you can why don't report these men to the cops?
Happened years ago...Ha I wouldn't even know where to start...

• Hugs
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Such a bastard, eh should leave you alone. But is there a chance you could get revenge?

Reactions: Circles, marcusuk63 and GinaIsReady
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I wish there were a way I could find find your attackers and slowly torture them while you cheer me on.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Broken Chimera, marcusuk63 and 2 others
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Such a bastard, eh should leave you alone. But is there a chance you could get revenge?
I've never thought about it before...Im just so used of this ...idk it never occurred to me.
I wish there were a way I could find find your attackers and slowly torture them while you cheer me on.
You'd be going after alot of people lol
My mother went up to one of the boys, hugged him while saying, " Oh you remember who this is don't you? Haha!"
I am looking forward to next week.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
So your mother loves one of your torturers?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear, also sorry that you weren't able to have them killed or get the job done yourself

H

hemonpath

Jan 2, 2019
In my country people like that dissapear... Publicly. Usually involves a tire and gasoline. Fuck them.

Condolences are not enough, lady..

Reactions: jake3d
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
There is a special place in hell for these mother fuckers.
I am so sorry for what has happened to you and the pain that you're living day in and day and for the place it has brought you.
I'm sorry nothing I can say or do will make you feel any better, but I am here to listen if you want to vent your spleen.
I honestly and sincerely wish you peace sister and I hope that light and kindness find you and that your suffering is brought to a close.
DBD

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
have a date with him next week , as in take him out :wink:

• Wow
Reactions: Joannf, Circles, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
So sorry for your situation and the sequence of events that have brought you to where you are now.

Whatever the future brings for you, I hope it's at least tinged with some happiness.

Reactions: Circles and Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Those are the types I want to see in a Brazilian prison. Sick SOB. I'm sorry you're going through that.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Circles
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm really sorry!!! I wish there was some other way for me to help something more than just say I'm sorry! You don't deserve this! You deserve to be loved and I love you!!!

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I've never thought about it before...Im just so used of this ...idk it never occurred to me.

You'd be going after alot of people lol
My mother went up to one of the boys, hugged him while saying, " Oh you remember who this is don't you? Haha!"
I am looking forward to next week.
Eh. Unfortunately for some reason many issues during my unhappy childhood were resolved physically. I was bullied by a group of boys at age 10, and learned quickly to fake like you're going for the balls, then kick one of their shins with everything you've got. And ALWAYS get up, and run away as fast as you can if possible. I used to practice jumping up from the ground and running. I can't stand to see or think of someone being physically intimidated, physically or sexually, no matter their age, size, or gender. I may not be able to take them all down, but now 911 is everywhere.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Joannf and Circles
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
A couple of years ago these boys drugged, raped and robbed me....I did what I could to move on and forget. Been raped before it wasn't anything new.
One of the boys has been trying to add me /message me online no matter how many times I block him. I.even asked his lady to please get him to leave me the hell alone. He tried messaging me again tonight. I pathetically tried to call someone to talk to just to be ignored. I hate everyone. I fucking hate them I can't wait to CTB next week.

Such a pity. If I were in your situation, I would seek them out and torturously kill them before ctb.
I totally have the means, I just don't know anyone who deserves to be killed.
You of all are the last to deserve death.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019

Thought about getting the police involved? I imagine you may have an aversion to the police if you are thinking about suicide, but no one should be allowed to do what they are doing and they should be in jail.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Thought about getting the police involved? I imagine you may have an aversion to the police if you are thinking about suicide, but no one should be allowed to do what they are doing and they should be in jail.
This occurred to me also, although I know how useless law enforcement can be when it comes to things that really matter. Very sorry that you have had to go through this.

Reactions: Broken Chimera