EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
Meet my little guy, Chuck (aka Chuckles, Chunkamunk)...
IMG 1537
Some of my best conversations are with this little fella. Seriously, I swear, he talks back. Hehe

Just figured I'd share some of "me" since I've been more active lately. :) How can you not smile after looking at this face????

Care to share your fur-babies?

Reactions: Smilla, Lra888, Jen Erik and 16 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Meet my little guy, Chuck (aka Chuckles, Chunkamunk)...
View attachment 3703
Some of my best conversations are with this little fella. Seriously, I swear, he talks back. Hehe

Just figured I'd share some of "me" since I've been more active lately. :) How can you not smile after looking at this face????

Care to share your fur-babies?
Aww, such an adorable cutie ❤️

Reactions: Deafsn0w, worldexploder, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Hey Chuck : )

Reactions: Deafsn0w, worldexploder, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 2 others
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
IMG 1539 This is my other little one. Meet Mitten (aka Mow-Mow). She doesn't meow like a normal cat. If you talk to her, she'll "talk" back, usually with a "Mow-mow. Mmmmow-mow!!". Lol
If it wasn't for these guys, I probably would have bit it a LONG time ago.

So Chuck's on my left, Mitten's on my right... Pretty much the only thing that brings me some comfort these days. Besides Klonipin and a couple ambien anyway. Lol

Reactions: BeHope, Jen Erik, Deafsn0w and 12 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
What a beautiful furbaby. I have a chocolate lab who is my world.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, worldexploder, AndyCurious and 7 others
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Aw yr fur babies are adorable. So cozy.

This is Chloe celebrating her bday :love:

Attachments

• DC090781-E1E0-4107-BA6B-AB0A3BFBF6A6.jpeg
    DC090781-E1E0-4107-BA6B-AB0A3BFBF6A6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: Jen Erik, Moony21, Deafsn0w and 11 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Reactions: Smilla, Jen Erik, Deafsn0w and 12 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Reactions: EndofMyRope, Deafsn0w, worldexploder and 4 others
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I got tears in my eyes, dogs are just the best, I love them so so much

Reactions: iHeartRockArt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ouvreyes
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Merci.

Such a healthy babe ^_^ i love labs.

Dogs/animals really make me feel better about life. Too bad I can't be surrounded by them 24/7.
I agree...if I was healthier, I'd have more animals. In the past I have had soooooo many. I grew up with my parents owning a pet shop. LOVED IT so much. This guy is my little butterball! He could stand to lose a few pounds, I probably give him too many treats. But I cannot help but spoil him. He is my protector, my life saver and part of what's keeping me here in this crazy world.

Reactions: EndofMyRope, Deafsn0w, worldexploder and 3 others
jade

jade

crybaby
Nov 14, 2018
my baby Muffin <3 <3 i love him so much, he always knows when i'm feeling sad and always tries to cheer me up. animals are so sensitive. also he is rather chubby lmao.
give all of your babies some cuddles for me

Attachments

• E40784A5-B302-4A13-9179-F7E4EC45B70C.jpeg
    E40784A5-B302-4A13-9179-F7E4EC45B70C.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Smilla, Jen Erik, EndofMyRope and 12 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Haha what a cute little fella! Can't believe he's already 7! Wasn't he like 3 weeks old when we got him?
He was about 7 weeks. They can't be weaned at 3 weeks from the momma dog, but he was still super tiny. And he's "stayin' a baby." Lol

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, worldexploder and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
He was about 7 weeks. They can't be weaned at 3 weeks from the momma dog, but he was still super tiny. And he's "stayin' a baby." Lol
Lol he was the runt so he's the smallest of the litter.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, AndyCurious, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
I would die to protect this girl. She's my heart and soul. Her name is Lady. She's a rescue. Also a pitbull.

Lady31

Reactions: ouvreyes, Dead Meat, Finallyhere and 9 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
my baby Muffin <3 <3 i love him so much, he always knows when i'm feeling sad and always tries to cheer me up. animals are so sensitive. also he is rather chubby lmao.
give all of your babies some cuddles for me
Now this kitty is getting his chill on, for real! Hehe. What a beautiful baby. Not too chubby, he looks very healthy and loved! Gorgeous boy you have.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, jade, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
View attachment 3704 This is my other little one. Meet Mitten (aka Mow-Mow). She doesn't meow like a normal cat. If you talk to her, she'll "talk" back, usually with a "Mow-mow. Mmmmow-mow!!". Lol
If it wasn't for these guys, I probably would have bit it a LONG time ago.

So Chuck's on my left, Mitten's on my right... Pretty much the only thing that brings me some comfort these days. Besides Klonipin and a couple ambien anyway. Lol
I feel so much like you do about my babies. My sweet guy is one of the reasons I'm still here. Your fur babies are amazing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and worldexploder
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
She's a lover not a fighter, and sweeter than sugar.
Most Pitts are sweethearts. Breaks my heart when everyone thinks they're such mean dogs. It's all about how they're brought up and mostly the owners are to blame. I can just tell she is a sweetheart by looking at that sweet face and her expression looking at you. I just wanna give her a hug.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Your photos are actually giving me a heart attack. I think this is the best method to ctb

Reactions: Circles, Dead Meat, Sundayafternoon and 2 others
The Blackangel

The Blackangel

Nyiach des uti nesi deh ahy.
Nov 3, 2018
Most Pitts are sweethearts. Breaks my heart when everyone thinks they're such mean dogs. It's all about how they're brought up and mostly the owners are to blame. I can just tell she is a sweetheart by looking at that sweet face and her expression looking at you. I just wanna give her a hug.

I've been around pitbulls all my life, and only once have I met a mean one. I was 10 and my neighbor had 3 that he would beat and starve. At that age I didn't know what I could do to help them, so I just stayed out of my back yard so I couldn't see them. When I did see them I would start crying and not stop for probably an hour.

Now I travel around saving animals from abusive situations and rehoming them with people who will love them back to happiness and health. Regardless of what the animal is. Typically though, it's dogs and very commonly pits.

Reactions: ouvreyes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, iHeartRockArt and 1 other person
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, iHeartRockArt and Deafsn0w
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I've been around pitbulls all my life, and only once have I met a mean one. I was 10 and my neighbor had 3 that he would beat and starve. At that age I didn't know what I could do to help them, so I just stayed out of my back yard so I couldn't see them. When I did see them I would start crying and not stop for probably an hour.

Now I travel around saving animals from abusive situations and rehoming them with people who will love them back to happiness and health. Regardless of what the animal is. Typically though, it's dogs and very commonly pits.
Wow, that's heartbreaking. People can be so mean, and at that young of an age, you shouldn't have had to see that. Stuff like that sticks with you for life. There's been times I couldn't help animals I wanted to either. If I wasn't so sick now and chronically ill...my dream would be to have an animal rescue. I have the land and room for one..l'm just not healthy enough, sadly.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals