• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I don't remember where, but I do remember reading that antiemetics should be taken on an empty stomach.
That part is reasonable.
But I also remember reading that a part of them should be crushed into powder and then taken with alcohol/food an hour before ctb. Would this approach be more efficient?

Reactions: puppy9
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
For N I've seen it advised to have a light snack, crackers or toast, I think an hour before drinking it.

For SN I've never seen that, and it's recommended to keep your stomach free of acid because that can cause pain.

D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019
This is such a worry for me. I think N is the way to go, but I had a gastric bypass and I don't know if it won't work, go right through me, work faster, or cause me to vomit. Nothing really stays in my stomach.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
This is such a worry for me. I think N is the way to go, but I had a gastric bypass and I don't know if it won't work, go right through me, work faster, or cause me to vomit. Nothing really stays in my stomach.
I've also had gastric bypass and am trying to determine if SN would still work for me. When I was considering N, I thought it would be most effective to just inject it into a major muscle (butt or thigh) and bypass the digestive system altogether. Have you considered this? Btw I'd still do it this way if I could get N but it's so difficult.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't remember where, but I do remember reading that antiemetics should be taken on an empty stomach.
That part is reasonable.
But I also remember reading that a part of them should be crushed into powder and then taken with alcohol/food an hour before ctb. Would this approach be more efficient?

You must have read that in your dream. You are not ODing on the AE, why the fuck would you crush them?

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
You must have read that in your dream. You are not ODing on the AE, why the fuck would you crush them?
When I was hospitalised the nurses were always crushing the tablets for the elderly patients I always wondered why, but apparently powder digests better and they were giving these to them in apple sauce. That's my reasoning but I could be wrong, I was in a bad way and my medication was going in one end and coming out the other until they decided to give it to me through cannula. I talked with pharmacy staff once and they said liquid form is best because of efficiency. She said that of vitamin supplement saying if you have gastric issues then tablet might not be fully absorbed. Sorry for the long post.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nimbus and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
When I was hospitalised the nurses were always crushing the tablets for the elderly patients I always wondered why, but apparently powder digests better and they were giving these to them in apple sauce. That's my reasoning but I could be wrong, I was in a bad way and my medication was going in one end and coming out the other until they decided to give it to me through cannula. I talked with pharmacy staff once and they said liquid form is best because of efficiency. She said that of vitamin supplement saying if you have gastric issues then tablet might not be fully absorbed. Sorry for the long post.

I am sorry you were in such a bad way... Crucially, though, if the absorption of the AE is a problem for someone, any OD method is not viable either.

Reactions: Deleted member 94
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I am sorry you were in such a bad way... Crucially, though, if the absorption of the AE is a problem for someone, any OD method is not viable either.
One of my big worries but apparently steroids like deltacortril or prednisolone which I was once prescribed and have stock piled reduce the inflammation loads making absorption possible for me. I'm also taking other steps to get it ready for the big goodbye. I mean my body.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I'm not sure that absorption issues necessarily negate OD as a viable option. For example, I'm trying to navigate how to ctb via SN given that I've had gastric bypass. I have a lack of absorption with food and vitamins but things like alcohol hit me hard and fast. Certainly absorption issues complicate an OD (via mouth), but I believe it's still possible.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not sure that absorption issues necessarily negate OD as a viable option. For example, I'm trying to navigate how to ctb via SN given that I've had gastric bypass. I have a lack of absorption with food and vitamins but things like alcohol hit me hard and fast. Certainly absorption issues complicate an OD (via mouth), but I believe it's still possible.

What I pointed out is not being able absorb even the AE, not food. If somebody has trouble with a couple of pills, then yeah they are in trouble rather.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Check out saed I think that's how you spell the username but he checked out with sn and had Crohn's disease. I think earlier members also had gastric issues checked out with n I'm an older member been here since sep 2018 when it was all about n from a no sn then.
What I pointed out is not being able absorb even the AE, not food. If somebody has trouble with a couple of pills, then yeah they are in trouble rather.
See my later post. But do your own research.

Reactions: Nimbus and woxihuanni