• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

The Dungeonkids Kids

Aug 2, 2020
I am prescribed Olanzapine. I would prefer to take Metoclopramide but I can't find a reliable website to order from that doesn't also require a prescription. Is Olanzapine strong enough to counter the vomiting in SN onset? I plan on calling 911 if I vomit. The reason being is I don't want to survive as a vegetable. Surviving in a vegetative state or with brain damage is my biggest concern with this method. Should I be concerned?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I am prescribed Olanzapine. I would prefer to take Metoclopramide but I can't find a reliable website to order from that doesn't also require a prescription. Is Olanzapine strong enough to counter the vomiting in SN onset? I plan on calling 911 if I vomit. The reason being is I don't want to survive as a vegetable. Surviving in a vegetative state or with brain damage is my biggest concern with this method. Should I be concerned?
Olanzapine should work. It is also the right kind of dopamine blocker. Stan's Guide lists it as one of the effective options. You should see how it interacts with other drugs you're taking, though.

In any case, the cure for SN poisoning is extremely simple. If found before "it's too late," you are very unlikely to experience any long term effects. That is, in fact, one of the main draws to the SN method, as opposed to hanging, for example.

Reactions: Thorn
T

The Dungeonkids Kids

Aug 2, 2020
Olanzapine should work. It is also the right kind of dopamine blocker. Stan's Guide lists it as one of the effective options. You should see how it interacts with other drugs you're taking, though.

In any case, the cure for SN poisoning is extremely simple. If found before "it's too late," you are very unlikely to experience any long term effects. That is, in fact, one of the main draws to the SN method, as opposed to hanging, for example.

The issue is I don't expect to be found.

The issue is I don't expect to be found. If I am not found will I then suffer long term effects?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
The issue is I don't expect to be found. If I am not found will I then suffer long term effects?
No. With SN, you either get treated and get better, or you die. There's no vegetative state.

Reactions: Catlovergirl and PrincessInWhite
T

The Dungeonkids Kids

Aug 2, 2020
I've done a little more research and not to be mean or anything, but anything that cuts off that amount of oxygen from your brain for that long seems like would have the potential for longtime complications. How can you be so sure? It seems like the more I read, the worried I become. Feeling rather hopeless at the moment.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I took Olanzapine as AE with SN, and could absolutely not throw up even when inserting fingers, toothbrush.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
How much SN did you take? Why did you survive? Any discomfort or complications?

Also how much Olanzapine did you take? Regiment or single dose?
25g. I survived bc my partner heard me trying to throw up and called an ambulance. I took it on impulse so made quite a lot of noise. Looking back maybe I wasn't ready because I didn't stay quiet.

5 or 10 mg of Olanzapine, need to check the packaging. But I also took a bunch of Xanax, Valium, Ambien etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Catlovergirl, Wisdom3_1-9 and Emily123