• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Right I may be getting final preps ready soon(ish)-so whilst this has probs been asked before & I did already get some info from user (thanks @BPD_LE)-there is still much conflicting info. So just wanted to see kinda what the overall consensus on this is:

Previously it seemed that everyone was saying that what you need is a H2 receptor blocker (antagonist) - I believe Ranitide (Zc) & Cimetidine (Tt) being the main ones- although most people seemed to go with Cimet (under popular brand name). Why is that latter usually chosen and not the first one-as I believe they are virtually the same thing?

Then at some point there seemed to be a switch on here (including even in the gudbye threads) where people were going with just a basic Antacid instead- Milk of Mag, Tums, Rennie etc.

Why did the switch occur?, at what point and how did the recommendation get changed to an Antacid now being suggested instead of a H2 blocker?.

The lastest PPH- still suggests using a H2 blocker.

A newer user on here-a medical student- is saying to not bother with either-it wont do anything at all. Someone said back they shouldnt be saying that.

I understand that you could still be successful without any 'add ons', but I would like to take any extras I can-to ensure it works and of course hopefully make it quicker & as peaceful as possible.

So which to go with and why? Confused, so thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and Astral316
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
The question is:
Nitrite (degenerate to) Nitrate because of the hydrochloric acid that is produced in the stomach,
so which antiacid prevent this and reduce the pain of the sn?

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You are just going to get the same answers that led you to this confused state so it is only you (and each individual) through their own research to come to an answer. I proposed antacid as many people were rightly concerned that their current regimen of MH treatment may have been in conflict with the SN regimen. I laid out my reasons in my SN method thread for people to understand why I proposed it.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The question is:
Nitrite (degenerate to) Nitrate because of the hydrochloric acid that is produced in the stomach,
so which antiacid prevent this and reduce the pain of the sn?
Yeah-I mean hopefully the dosage is in itself such an amount that the body simply can not covert it all fast enough (as it would do with a tiny amount)-so that is why at that dose-it will be toxic/ fatal, but if this can be speeded up in any way (absorbtion of trite before it become trate) that would be great!
You are just going to get the same answers that led you to this confused state so it is only you (and each individual) through their own research to come to an answer. I proposed antacid as many people were rightly concerned that their current regimen of MH treatment may have been in conflict with the SN regimen. I laid out my reasons in my SN method thread for people to understand why I proposed it.
I guess I simply cant decide (my brains pretty scrambled at the mo-its very hard to concentrate)- im getting a little bit nervous at this time, so part of me thought i would just go with the most popular concenses. I dont have any meds that would conflict with a H2- so maybe I will just stick to that. I also just wanted to know why people are going with Cim and not Ran (which is what I have) and the reason for that choice...

Last edited:
Reactions: GerMann