• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AnyWonderBR

Mar 22, 2024
So I am alive, forced alive, against the grit of teeth grinning at the sadism, of filth, of a tentacle disgusting hand, it's claws against the narroways causing a tempest, and claiming all life that would wish to escape. Yet there is no comfort in company. I hate this flesh! Yet there is an avarice for more flesh in this company. I can't stand the stench, of this rotting corpse, defiling my senses, leaving me dirty and disdained. So I jump away from this filth of immensity, an end of reductionist absurdism, a stoic acceptance of filth and hatred, and a hedonistic desire to please the tentacle hand. I cannot stand this temporal dew, that will melt and fade away into that which is not dew! How can I be forced to live and endure, what is not profitable, and not my hall of the home? Where is my beloved cheese, or even, where is my beloved dog, whose name is Sisyphus? I can't hear my teeth without my beloved Sisyphus! That this too would end, and the vapor, in the head, would disappear into a dead end. Fly you fools! Fly from nonlasting to everlasting! I will fly now, and escape this tentacle hand, it's fingers in all of the pots, where everything accepts the pots. If I die as I fly away, then I am free away from a false, creaturely, and delusional cycle, of psychotic acceptance, of an unacceptable tolerance, of an unimaginable horror! Oh God! GOD! Why is the abandonment of the damned, loved ever so lovingly, like a child first taking its first step, towards a copycat copy of a path of its copies of narcissistic monopolistic claims of hegelian catastrophic catastrophe? I don't know! And I ain't, they say you can't say ain't, gonna stay to find out the why and the how to the why! I can't stay, I'm going now. Better to leave a path of freedom with the door open and lights off, then some inviting light to a door where it is locked from the inside. I am trapped, but no more. I will escape and dodge the tentacle hand, and go where home is home and not a prison for fear and love. Then he lived ever after. The end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep