F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
I went into hospital last night. Was waiting in the emergency dept for like 7 hours. Everyone was nice to me which was a surprise.

Can't leave my room at the moment as they haven't got my Covid results back yet. Feel really humiliated cause everyone knows and dunno how I can get over this. Don't think they will keep me in long because it's hard to get beds in my country ( really surprised they admitted me in the first place actually ).

Didn't bring anything with me apart from my phone and mask etc, no spare clothes, toothbrush anything so I feel gross. Don't have anyone who can bring me stuff today so not sure what I will do if they keep me in. All because I was a bit too honest with my Dr, tbh just wanted to get some time off work but now I'm in here, fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Rn110bg101 and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I went into hospital last night. Was waiting in the emergency dept for like 7 hours. Everyone was nice to me which was a surprise.

Can't leave my room at the moment as they haven't got my Covid results back yet. Feel really humiliated cause everyone knows and dunno how I can get over this. Don't think they will keep me in long because it's hard to get beds in my country ( really surprised they admitted me in the first place actually ).

Didn't bring anything with me apart from my phone and mask etc, no spare clothes, toothbrush anything so I feel gross. Don't have anyone who can bring me stuff today so not sure what I will do if they keep me in. All because I was a bit too honest with my Dr, tbh just wanted to get some time off work but now I'm in here, fuck
So you've been admitted to a psychiatric ward, and they're not letting you out of your room because of not yet receiving your coronavirus test results?

Reactions: sadworld
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
So you've been admitted to a psychiatric ward, and they're not letting you out of your room because of not yet receiving your coronavirus test results?
Yep, they tested me last night

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Yep, they tested me last night
Well I mean that's fair enough in a way.
They're just trying to protect everyone in the ward.

Sorry that it's frustrating though.
Being confined to a room and not just the ward must feel like the next level of entrapment.

On the other hand if nobody is prepared to enter your room until your coronavirus test result is available, this could be the opportunity you need to begin collecting paper and plastic cutlery with which to construct a light aircraft to escape :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, x~Sophia~x, sadworld and 1 other person
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
Yep true it's responsible of them!

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I feel like the same thing could happen to me if I'm too honest... At least here we can be 100% honest...

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Frew and BipolarGuy
F

Frew

Jan 7, 2020
Has anyone noticed that nurses talk to people in a patronizing way? I like nurses don't get me wrong I just wonder why they all do that haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide