lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
This has been my mentality for the past year and half really. I never see the point in doing new things when I know I'm going to ctb because I just don't want to do life. I was thinking of getting a vehicle a motorbike to be exact and it just hit me, what's the point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vault of Memories, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Rn110bg101 and 9 others
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I feel this way all the time.

My ctb 'date' isn't really set yet but I want to do it at least before I turn 26 in February. I always find myself asking if whatever it is I'm about to start "Will I finish it within the next few months?" If the the answer is no then I would say fuck it and I just won't do it. It won't matter when I'm gone anyway..

• Hugs
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, Rn110bg101, infinitelove and 2 others
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
My mentality is that I'm going CTB soon so I'll give in to all my impulses like gambling into debt. But then I end up chickening out and having to live w the consequences of my impulsive actions. I want to CTB today but I'll probably chicken out again. Such a pussy I am

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Smashingairwaves, Rn110bg101, lostangel and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That enters my mind as well. Mostly with lifestyle choices and health. I try to keep telling myself to keep living till I get to die, but it's hard sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: LR007 and lostangel
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I'm more like to do it without thinking about the consequences bur I have no date

lighthousekeeper

lighthousekeeper

Jun 29, 2020
Same, I applied for a modeling job & was going to apply for more when I realized if I get it I'll (hopefully) be dead.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Its something I have done over and over too. Its essentially another way of killing yourself - killing the possibilities in your life, killing who you could be, your possible future selves.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
My father started bugging me yet again about not washing myself, not taking care of my room, when Im going to finally go back to courses or get a job.
I just laughed out loud and told him everytime I wake up in the morning I regret it. and Im not going to do anything, and Im not going to 'take care of myself', because I dont want to be alive and I dont see a point.
Why should I be clean or well put together when nobody bothers to even call me.

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I can completely relate to this, OP. I've had this thought process for years and have missed out on so much because of it.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Yeah what even is the point in supporting a life that I have no faith in