LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Oh, how i hate this place. Buying stuff is difficult. SN? Most places seem to require a license to buy it now. PEB (Or is it IG? Not familiar with the acronyms here.) will probably get you a routine check up from local authorities. Same with SN.

I have no idea where i'd even start with getting all this stuff. I've been passively researching but too spooked to look into it completely myself.

I am in constant agony over my own existence, there isn't a single day where i don't wish to not be on this planet anymore. I was literally conceived by mistake on a drunk night, and they married anyway despite barely knowing each other.

Unrelated, but i wish i had someone to talk to about these feelings of mine. Of wanting finality, to finally CTB. im so tired of being so tired. SN really does seem optimal for me. i just wish* all of the stuff required for it was easier to get/find.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sparr0w, outrider567, stupidugly and 8 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Only a couple of years ago, I easily and inexpensively bought SN off Amazon. It's a distant memory now. That ABC article described the people who were behind the drastic changes.

As to your other point, I'm not having a great time here, either. The culture in my area is so excruciatingly bland, conservative, hypermasculine and generic that I feel like I can't be myself in any way without copping flak. They try and bully people into submission and then act sad when there's a high suicide rate.

• Hugs
Reactions: touhoufan, katagiri83, imlookingforward and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't live there, but still I hate the fact how it's this difficult and complicated to leave this world, and it really can be so awful feeling so trapped here when you just wish to leave. I'm also always wishing to be gone, if only there was the option to just pass away in our sleep, then that would be ideal but it's sad how that's not the reality. But anyway, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, zeenatax and LocalAngel
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I get where you're coming from with being conceived by accident. My parents had no plan on having another child after my first 2 siblings, and they decided to have me just because after my mom found out that she was pregnant with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: imlookingforward, LocalAngel and CTB Dream
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Oh, how i hate this place. Buying stuff is difficult. SN? Most places seem to require a license to buy it now. PEB (Or is it IG? Not familiar with the acronyms here.) will probably get you a routine check up from local authorities. Same with SN.

I have no idea where i'd even start with getting all this stuff. I've been passively researching but too spooked to look into it completely myself.

I am in constant agony over my own existence, there isn't a single day where i don't wish to not be on this planet anymore. I was literally conceived by mistake on a drunk night, and they married anyway despite barely knowing each other.

Unrelated, but i wish i had someone to talk to about these feelings of mine. Of wanting finality, to finally CTB. im so tired of being so tired. SN really does seem optimal for me. i just wish* all of the stuff required for it was easier to get/find.
I got sn shipped so easy in Australia

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LocalAngel and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry no method know feel, this trap al time say wamt ctb no get method vry sorry hug

• Hugs
Reactions: LocalAngel
E

EndlessX

Feb 1, 2023
Australia fucking sucks sincerely an Australian not only is the government sooo controlling.
but it's literally hell here we live in hell it gets so awful with the heat.

Unrelated, but i wish i had someone to talk to about these feelings of mine. Of wanting finality, to finally CTB. im so tired of being so tired. SN really does seem optimal for me. i just wish* all of the stuff required for it was easier to getfiAstrall

• Hugs
Reactions: LocalAngel
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
Got mine shipped from IC within a month. Usually just takes 2 weeks though this was over the Christmas period. No issues at border