C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Why this thread?.Because Coronavirus will be a good answer to explain the suicide rates increased in Europe into the future. Sorry to english speakers.
Only Official data.Add South Korea. Johns Hopkins and testing numbers.

Germany - Robert Koch Institut.

Italy - Ministerio de lla salute

Spain - Ministerio de Sanidad Consumo y bienestar social.

UK - Public Health England

France - Santè publique

South Korea.

Johns Hopkins

Testing numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brackenshire, faust, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A Soft Update. A bright morning on the frontline.

US - CDC

Australian Goverment - Department of Health

I can not updating about Holland or Netherlands, webpage ask me close up adblocker or pay 1,90€. Guess that webpage will be free of charge for their citizens.

China takes two or three days with zero contagion, just 30 or 40 imported contagion.
Yesterday Italy added around 6000 confirmed cases more. Forza Italia. 47000 total
Spain increases rates exponentially. Yesterday 2900 confirmed cases more. 21500 total.
There is certain controversial between JHS and Robert Koch Institut, around 6000 confirmed cases. Germany shows up 13600 confirmed cases and JHS 19900. Even adding 6000 confirmed cases more, data are so good.

I appear hopeful of France, data are good.

Edit. Changing gramatical. guess ment be the same. On instead from.....the frontline.
Edit2: A member asked me add Australia, but Australia did 115000 tests. If that data is truth so there is nothing.

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
China takes two or three days with zero contagion

Almost 3 months. You know the reputation of Made in China products ...they never last ;) j/k

Reactions: Quarky00 and calendulo
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Almost 3 months. You know the reputation of Made in China products ...they never last ;) j/k
Yeah, I am totally agree with you, but it is really so complicated, and only model is China. They were the first one who screwed everything up at 2019, December 31st.

The scenario is trying stop contagion people and quite tests, well a huge amount of them. 500.000 minimum.

Spain and Italy are crashed down.
I hope France could save themselves.
Germany gets good numbers.

UK and US are the problem. No tests, yet.

Maybe China is becoming the world leader.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Very useful, thanks.

Reactions: calendulo
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
International — World Health Organisation (WHO)
(in English/Arabic/Russian/French/Spanish/Chinese)

International — World map compiling data on Coronavirus cases
Desktop version
Mobile version
Netherlands
(in English/Dutch)

Ireland
(in English/Irish)

Canada
(in English/French)

New Zealand

South Africa

Last edited:
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Switzerland has just taken a controversial stance

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Neighbouring country headline (sensational press beware?) : "Hardening of the measures but removes any confinement. Health minister qualifies the measures taken in Italy and in France of "spectacle policy""

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Switzerland has just taken a controversial stance

Which one?.
Shutting bars and pubs down like in UK
Neighbouring country headline (sensational press beware?) : "Hardening of the measures but removes any confinement. Health minister qualifies the measures taken in Italy and in France of "spectacle policy""
To say about Italian measures, like spectacle policy, is very unpleasant. IMHO.
Italy has a huge challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
An updating of the landscape.

China has announced one single local case confirmed. Around 30 or 40 cases imported.
So far Italy reaches highest amount of dead, 793 people. Total Recovered 6021 people. Conte shuts down all the rest business that keeping opened.
Spain contagion amount, yesterday. 4946 people. Today will be either the same amount or maybe more. Health system is collapsed. govermment says that they did 350000 tests until yesterday. I do not believe it.
About Germany data controversial. Today Germany 18610 - Johns Hopskins 22364. About dead amount, Germany says these 30 were dead with no test. They do not do post mortem tests.
UK. I hope they had controlled it on time.
USA adding almost 11000 people from friday. Corona party looks like to start into Sud-America.
France is going good, I think. Around 1000 cases more.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I wonder... are third world/developing countries with lower population densities fairing better?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I wonder... are third world/developing countries with lower population densities fairing better?

I do not know it, but I hope so because there are some countries: Ecuador, Chile.....them got around 500 confirmed cases. And if them do not put under control this issue as soon as possible, my guessing is that them will get a lot of problems.

Offtopic. Fairing?....I translate faring, Could be a typo?.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Offtopic. Fairing?....I translate faring, Could be a typo?.
Typo, sorry. Wouldn't believe I once worked in the press would you? I'm actually getting worse with words.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
The worst problem now is in Russia. Authorities claimed that there was an outbreak of flu, cold and pneumonia. So we don't actually know how many people are with corona. Fortunately, no reports about hundreds of dead so we hope everybody is safe and sound...
The numbers of covid cases are lowered because there is a referendum in a month which will make sure Putin can rule up to 2036. Referendum will become a breeding ground for infection and only after it something serious can be done.
Just wanted to remind you Russia is on 3th place in the world by suicide rate.
Covid is widely associated with a loss of jobs.
That was happening before, in 90s, in the Eastern Europe, where suicide rates were much higher than now in Guyana. People were losing jobs, people were losing everything.
So based on this, I can make connections between covid and suicide rates.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Typo, sorry. Wouldn't believe I once worked in the press would you? I'm actually getting worse with words.

Thanks to you. It is my fault. I had a lot of problems to translate fairing into a sentence.....remove one single i and everything changes.....jajaj.
The worst problem now is in Russia. Authorities claimed that there was an outbreak of flu, cold and pneumonia. So we don't actually know how many people are with corona. Fortunately, no reports about hundreds of dead so we hope everybody is safe and sound...
The numbers of covid cases are lowered because there is a referendum in a month which will make sure Putin can rule up to 2036. Referendum will become a breeding ground for infection and only after it something serious can be done.
Just wanted to remind you Russia is on 3th place in the world by suicide rate.
Covid is widely associated with a loss of jobs.
That was happening before, in 90s, in the Eastern Europe, where suicide rates were much higher than now in Guyana. People were losing jobs, people were losing everything.
So based on this, I can make connections between covid and suicide rates.

I am totally agree about Russian data. It is hard to believe Russia only has 300 confirmed cases. Well, will be a thousand, it is not much neither.

The huge problem will be whether cases really are more than a thousand.

About loss of jobs. In spain, we are talking about from 3 to 5 million people. And ten minute ago Govermment extends Alarm Statement or Lockdown two weeks more.

I do not know if those days I will be here, but suicide rates will reach the moon.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks to you. It is my fault. I had a lot of problems to translate fairing into a sentence.....remove one single i and everything changes.....jajaj.

I am totally agree about Russian data. It is hard to believe Russia only has 300 confirmed cases. Well, will be a thousand, it is not much neither.

The huge problem will be whether cases really are more than a thousand.

About loss of jobs. In spain, we are talking about from 3 to 5 million people. And ten minute ago Govermment extends Alarm Statement or Lockdown two weeks more.

I do not know if these days I will be here, but suicide rates will reach the moon.
I live in Ireland and since we are on quarantine the numbers are growing rapidly. I think they will extend the quarantine for some more weeks and that may lead to chaos.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I live in Ireland and since we are on quarantine the numbers are growing rapidly. I think they will extend the quarantine for some more weeks and that may lead to chaos.
I just can't imagine Ireland without being able to go to the pub. It's inconceivable.

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Underscore You cannot even sit in McDonald's there, only takeaway available...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

I Ireland there is not many cases. The problem now is at your side ergo UK. Being community transmision. If Johnson wasted time, now we will see it. I hope no.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I Ireland there is not many cases. The problem now is at your side ergo UK. Being community transmision. If Johnson wasted time, now we will see it. I hope no.
Yes, we don't have many cases but there is a huge growth.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, we don't have many cases but there is a huge growth.
View attachment 30025

Epidemic works on that way. At the beginnings grows exponentially. But according at your population, I do not see a very bad situation.

To be honest. I do not know how works govermment on there. If govermment is as Spain or Italy..............Irish men and women!, I love you, ....................but sadly all of you are dead.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Epidemic works on that way. At the beginnings grows exponentially. But according at your population, I do not see a very bad situation.

To be honest. I do not know how works govermment on there. If govermment is as Spain or Italy..............Irish men and women!, I love you, ....................but sadly all of you are dead.
It would be such a shame not to go to a pub before CTB... I hope all the panic will end soon and the number of cases reach plateau.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It would be such a shame not to go to a pub before CTB... I hope all the panic will end soon and the number of cases reach plateau.
It just updating Spain data, around wednesday is expected reaching on top. Let see italian data at evening. hopefully there will be a increase of net cases. Cases confirmed - recovered.

Reactions: faust
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020

I do not know if those days I will be here, but suicide rates will reach the moon.

Possible scenario. Financial restructuring if not reset after collapse is around the corner. Expect people and businesses to demand government meets wage demands and losses. Governments may offer this directly through the tax and social system or indirectly through the banking system. Will people want to go back to work ? More people will realise that under this system, governments can print money at no financial cost - only a long term social cost of anarchy. The virus appears under control in China and South Korea but this is under great restrictions of movement. Once life settles into the rhythm of living with the virus, people will question their prior life.

I'll regret it if this virus doesn't maintain exponentially. The human race, on its current slope, is the least able to live in harmony with the surrounding earth and other species. It has too little will power to self apply restrictions on its expansion and crimes, until all sorts of doom go out of control. It's a super opportunity to self-regulate the population outside of open conflicts or other slow madness. It can be an emergency parachute, perfect time to look in the rearview mirror, apply brakes, before crashing severely against crisis we spotted but do nothing against.
May we be on the verge to start paradigm shifts with new virtuous circles, if some fresh wisdom is injected, while forced to do good to the planet.
This kind of event gives me a faint will to stick around with hope. It makes me feel less suicidal. Too bad it doesn't solve my core disabilities.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Possible scenario. Financial restructuring if not reset after collapse is around the corner. Expect people and businesses to demand government meets wage demands and losses. Governments may offer this directly through the tax and social system or indirectly through the banking system. Will people want to go back to work ? More people will realise that under this system, governments can print money at no financial cost - only a long term social cost of anarchy. The virus appears under control in China and South Korea but this is under great restrictions of movement. Once life settles into the rhythm of living with the virus, people will question their prior life.

I'll regret it if this virus doesn't maintain exponentially. The human race, on its current slope, is the least able to live in harmony with the surrounding earth and other species. It has too little will power to self apply restrictions on its expansion and crimes, until all sorts of doom go out of control. It's a super opportunity to self-regulate the population outside of open conflicts or other slow madness. It can be an emergency parachute, perfect time to look in the rearview mirror, apply brakes, before crashing severely against crisis we spotted but do nothing against.
May we be on the verge to start paradigm shifts with new virtuous circles, if some fresh wisdom is injected, while forced to do good to the planet.
This kind of event gives me a faint will to stick around with hope. It makes me feel less suicidal. Too bad it doesn't solve my core disabilities.

I am roughly agree with that scenario.
Next week will be vital to see the development or progress of Pandemic.Specially in UK and US.
I think US already has lost the hegemonic war. The 9/11 crisis is closed.
Russia is an issue. I do not think that Putin was so idiotic to hide numbers or accurate data, like at Chernobyl.

enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Putin preparing some food reserve ? No toxicity, no waste.
How does a Pangolin suicide ? by running into a human being, except in Russia

Sorry, your thread is uplifting my mood. Can't wait for tomorrow. Booking my week

Reactions: autumnal
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Putin preparing some food reserve ? No toxicity, no waste.
How does a Pangolin suicide ? by running into a human being, except in Russia

Sorry, your thread is uplifting my mood. Can't wait for tomorrow. Booking my week

I did know Tom Rosenthal, so soft, sounds to me like Passenger..............he has a velvety voice.
It is a song so nice, thanks for your contibution. I am going to add it to my death playlist.
I like this verse:
If we al die tomorrow, it is quite sad in a way, you have got a parking ticket that you do not have to pay.

Putin is a huge surprise, I do not know whether it will be a good or bad surprise.
About Pangolin, Chinese say that, but I do not believe it yet.
Right now, Trump scares me. And Johnson seems under control.

Thanks for your comments, it is so kind of you.

• Hugs
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Another updated.
China has announced five days non-stop with zero single local case confirmed. Yesterday, I saw a new about one local case, but might to be a fake new. Be careful with that.

Italy decreases net cases and dead people amount. It is a good new. 59000 cases confirmed. 7000 recovered people.
Spain maintains cases confirmed amount. But contagion rate decreases. Contact rate= R. And R must to be zero. That is the social distancing reason why. This week will be vital. In theory it reaches the top.
So far France does not reaching 2000 daily cases confirmed.
Germany 22672 cases confirmed - 86 dead people. JHU data 26220 - 111.
UK. I do not know it. Beautiful bright sunday on the Thames bank. Too much people together. We'll see what will happen into the future.
USA, I do not know it, Actually I am scare about; my guessing, is out of control. I hope to be wrong.
A mortal weekend. 20000 cases confirmed. 271 dead people. and I am expecting the CDC updated.
There is a campaign.....15 days to slower the virus or something like this. The target is flattening the curve, here we are trying do it since 12 days and Italian 21 days.