Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Why bother enduring this existence when the solitary refuge for my darkest emotions faces impending censorship? I'm shackled, unable to lay bare my soul with my therapist, fearing incarceration in a loony bin. This sanctuary remains one of the last bastions where I can speak freely without facing relentless scrutiny or damnation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Per Ardua Ad Astra, NoHorizon and 13 others
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
It's infuriating. I don't live in the UK, but I am hurting for those that do that use this place as sanctuary.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer, Oneness and 1 other person
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Fuck em. This perfectly demonstrates just how unfair human laws and rules can be. This kind of shit always makes me want to ctb more. These just make me more certain that I'm right to despise existence - problems after problems there is no end. This pile of shit is a lost cause.
Anyway I've got myself a VPN and figured out how to use tor. I'd say you should do the same.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, NeedAnEscape, sadandlonely99 and 4 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
What's the timescale?

What are the hazards for those that don't use a VPN? I probably could guess at some, I just want to consider everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and not-2-b-the-answer
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
This is probably the only place I could speak my feelings openly without jeopardising my freedom. The only place I could communicate unreservedly with others in a similar boat.

The government are very good at focusing on non-issues while simultaneously brushing their major failings under the carpet. The NHS is falling apart at the seams, the economy is screwed, but silencing the struggling is all of a sudden of utmost importance. Farcical nonsense. I'd fuck off to a less oppressive EU country... oh wait...

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, pthnrdnojvsc and Oneness
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
You can always use tor browser if it gets blocked

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, TimetoGo! and Oneness
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Those who are against Sanctioned Suicide have been told over and over again, by many users here, that closing this forum down will only have a detrimental impact. How many more times does it have to be explained the reason why so many join this community in the first place?!? It is almost as frustrating as talking to a broken automated phone attendant; at least an attendant gives somewhat of a response. It seems as if the authorities that be have not even inspected this forum, and are making important decisions without hearing the other side of the argument.

Reactions: Oneness, Per Ardua Ad Astra, NeedAnEscape and 1 other person
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
my heart breaks for people who live in the UK. everybody deserves a safe space to open up about how they feel without being locked up. while yes people can use tor, there are many people who don't know about this website and will no longer have access to finding it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness and Per Ardua Ad Astra
D

Deleted member 65988

Seriously, not from the UK but I do feel for you all from there because this is such an important place for many.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oneness, Per Ardua Ad Astra and hopeisdead
L

Lovestruckmadness

Oct 10, 2023
It really is annoying. This place is my only real support. These extra hurdles just make me hate it here even more.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness and Per Ardua Ad Astra
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I'm in the UK and kind of been expecting this site to be blocked since I joined over a year ago. I was just wondering if they will have access to everyone's messages though, both in private and general forum comments? šŸ§

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lovestruckmadness and Per Ardua Ad Astra