A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm having weird thoughts. Everyone has weird thoughts, that's nothing new.

I watched, forced myself to watch, rather, @Miss clefable maybe-overdose on some lithium compound. Not sure how that'll work out. She's still vaguely operational as I'm writing this. Very sleepy, though.
And at that point I realized I'm comparing myself to her. I'm comparing myself to everyone on this site, and seeing that everyone has "adult problems", so to speak.

It's a social thing, I'm guessing. My therapist taught me a weird thing to do to "release myself from the situation" and "get perspective on the situation". It works when I'm on a morning walk, bombarded with auras and trying to keep myself in a nice, not-crazy-looking package so that people around don't feel a need to summon the white coats, but not so much here.
I'm getting this picture that I'm not fucked up enough to be here. All these "positivity clan" people with their mildly ominous "you're perfect just as you are right now" chanting are not helping. Knowing how fucked you are compared to your surroundings is important for a human's own self image, that's how you know who to mingle with.

It's either keppra or social anxiety speaking, maybe both, asking one question constantly: am I worthy to be here?

Reactions: worldexploder
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
"Yeah, well...That's like your opinion man..." - the dude

Idk I know for a fact I'm not as effed as a lot of folks here. I'm also a lot more effed than some folks here. The reason to be on a pro-choice site isn't dependent on how effed up your life is. Some ppl here live fine lives.

Problems are a subjective thing. SS will be here if you need it. Your problems may not be "adult problems" but if it's something that bothers you, you're welcome here. You don't have to kill yourself over them in order to share and discuss on this forum ;)

Reactions: Xerxes
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm having weird thoughts. Everyone has weird thoughts, that's nothing new.

I watched, forced myself to watch, rather, @Miss clefable maybe-overdose on some lithium compound. Not sure how that'll work out. She's still vaguely operational as I'm writing this. Very sleepy, though.
And at that point I realized I'm comparing myself to her. I'm comparing myself to everyone on this site, and seeing that everyone has "adult problems", so to speak.

It's a social thing, I'm guessing. My therapist taught me a weird thing to do to "release myself from the situation" and "get perspective on the situation". It works when I'm on a morning walk, bombarded with auras and trying to keep myself in a nice, not-crazy-looking package so that people around don't feel a need to summon the white coats, but not so much here.
I'm getting this picture that I'm not fucked up enough to be here. All these "positivity clan" people with their mildly ominous "you're perfect just as you are right now" chanting are not helping. Knowing how fucked you are compared to your surroundings is important for a human's own self image, that's how you know who to mingle with.

It's either keppra or social anxiety speaking, maybe both, asking one question constantly: am I worthy to be here?
Hugs of course you are