• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
Hi!

So I'm already at my wits' end and have lost all my will to live and heal. As a solution, I've decided to finally attempt again and I want it to be a success this time.

I just generally want to know if these dozes could lead to death:
• Benadryl - 600mg
• Eszopiclone - 36mg
• Lexapro - 100mg

+ I'm all downing it down with alcohol. Gin and soju mix, to be specific. Gotta keep it yum, you know?

Note: I have no access to any drugs such as fentanyl or diazepam as they're considered to be illegal in my area and it's hard to get SN + the other stuff needed for it.

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Sorry to discourage you, however your chances of success are fairly low, but by no means impossible.

1. Benadryl's LD50 is 40mg/kg. Unless your a small child, this will not kill you. Diphenhydramine is metabolized by the liver, so you run the risk of Acute liver damage, but liver failure caused by this toxity is extraordinary rare. Most likely you'll become lethargic and have abdominal pains. (This is assuming liquid or tablet forms of benadryl. Intravenous Benadryl of this dose will most likely cause brief unconscious)
  2. Eszopiclone: You have a slight chance of death here as there are several medical journal articles of people passing with doses ranging between 22mg and 60mg. One thing to keep in mind is that every study I can find online the patient was incubated, and mixed the drug with another sedative, commonly something in the benzodiazepine class. Eszopiclone is extensively metabolized in the liver by oxidation and demethylation, so I'd certainly expect some damage here if your not found quickly
  3. Lexapro is a weak SSRI, that actually sees a reduction in efficacy and breakdown when combined with alcohol. (Source) I was unable to find a single case of death related to escitalopram oxalate (Active drug in Lexapro) toxity without someone having ambulatory existing aliment. Like the other two drugs, Lexapro is also metabolized by the liver.
Being that all three medications as well as the alcohol are metabolized by the liver, I'd expect there to be noticeable damage, espically with the high dose of eszopiclone, which is a rather tedious metabolic breakdown process. Be forewarned, severe liver damage can be very painful.

Note that if your eszopiclone is the extended release type, which is the most commonly prescribed type, you'd have to crush them to get the maximum effect.

Whatever path you go down, I wish you the best of luck

Attachments

• SDS_9JJSLS_BENADRYL_ULTRA_TAB_25MG.pdf
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 021476s036lbl.pdf
    333.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lionetta12 and Dead Meat
TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
Knew a guy from an online video game who took a bunch of Benadryl. He fried his brain and can barely function anymore and now has the brain capacity of a 8 year old and he was 23. Don't do it that way please.

• Wow
Reactions: Gray Wounds, lionetta12 and Jrmull1993
R

readyornot

Aug 16, 2022
As someone who's been through a failed overdose, I wouldn't recommend it. The whole experience was painful, terrifying and humiliating and it hurts to think about.