• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cinnabar Toxin

Cinnabar Toxin

Jun 19, 2024
I'm wondering if it's possible to OD on sertraline AKA Zoloft. I read that a dose of 300mg or more could cause an overdose. I don't think it would be a lethal overdose, though. That's what I'm trying to figure out. What a lethal dose would be. I also still have a decent amount of hydroxyzine and eight tablets of trazodone. And I don't know if I'll use it, but I have about 50 1mg tablets of risperidone.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I'm wondering if it's possible to OD on sertraline AKA Zoloft. I read that a dose of 300mg or more could cause an overdose. I don't think it would be a lethal overdose, though. That's what I'm trying to figure out. What a lethal dose would be. I also still have a decent amount of hydroxyzine and eight tablets of trazodone. And I don't know if I'll use it, but I have about 50 1mg tablets of risperidone.
No, those things are made to not be able to OD on. It's made to cause you to vomit before it could ever cause death. You will just wake up with organ damage, very painful, but you will recover (and then be sent to a psych ward).

Reactions: Nefera, 1911, vesisika and 1 other person
Upvote 0
P

purplesky

I live to sleep, sleep is my only peace!
May 9, 2024
Don't waste your time! It won't work. I'm sorry to tell you that šŸ˜¢

Reactions: vesisika and Marie France
Upvote 0
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I overdosed on over 1500mg each of sertraline and hydroxyzine. I almost died, but that was due to the high heart rate affecting medical conditions I already have. Even developing serotonin syndrome from this is rare, let alone any lethal consequences. That overdose caused a lot of medical complications for me, a week in intensive care, a week in a psych ward, and an insane amount of medical bills. I'm willing to talk more about the symptoms I had from it if you want, but it's not a method I recommend at all

Reactions: schmerz
Upvote 0
schmerz

schmerz

if i don't survive, i'll still be by your side
Jul 7, 2024
I overdosed on over 1500mg each of sertraline and hydroxyzine. I almost died, but that was due to the high heart rate affecting medical conditions I already have. Even developing serotonin syndrome from this is rare, let alone any lethal consequences. That overdose caused a lot of medical complications for me, a week in intensive care, a week in a psych ward, and an insane amount of medical bills. I'm willing to talk more about the symptoms I had from it if you want, but it's not a method I recommend at all
could you elaborate on the medical complications?

Upvote 0
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
could you elaborate on the medical complications?
It has been over 4 months since my overdose, and I still have episodes of tachycardia that cause me to collapse. I have also developed regurgitation at the mitral, tricuspid, and pulmonic valves of my heart. I cannot stand for more than 15 minutes without becoming overheated & faint, and my heart rate has spiked as high as 184 just from simply standing. I have constant severe full body tremors. I can't feel them, so it's hard to describe, but I can't hold cups without a lid because my hands shake so badly. My cognitive function has also been impaired. Describing things out loud has been extremely difficult. I lose what I'm saying in the middle of sentences. I'm polylingual, and I've lost a lot of my ability to move between languages. It also takes me a lot longer to read, do math, and problem solve. My underlying health conditions have also become worse. I have more frequent migraines & my chronic pain is worse. My balance is also terrible now. I can barely stand up straight even though I was a dancer for 12 years
When I was still in the hospital, I lost complete control of my limbs for the first few days too. My feet would "dance" even though I couldn't feel them. For the first day, I couldn't swallow at all & it hurt to eat for the first month bc throwing up the sertraline caused acid burns in my mouth & throat. Food still doesn't taste the same. I also had stomach ulcers & felt like I struggled to breathe for the first couple weeks

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nefera
Upvote 0
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
It has been over 4 months since my overdose, and I still have episodes of tachycardia that cause me to collapse. I have also developed regurgitation at the mitral, tricuspid, and pulmonic valves of my heart. I cannot stand for more than 15 minutes without becoming overheated & faint, and my heart rate has spiked as high as 184 just from simply standing. I have constant severe full body tremors. I can't feel them, so it's hard to describe, but I can't hold cups without a lid because my hands shake so badly. My cognitive function has also been impaired. Describing things out loud has been extremely difficult. I lose what I'm saying in the middle of sentences. I'm polylingual, and I've lost a lot of my ability to move between languages. It also takes me a lot longer to read, do math, and problem solve. My underlying health conditions have also become worse. I have more frequent migraines & my chronic pain is worse. My balance is also terrible now. I can barely stand up straight even though I was a dancer for 12 years
When I was still in the hospital, I lost complete control of my limbs for the first few days too. My feet would "dance" even though I couldn't feel them. For the first day, I couldn't swallow at all & it hurt to eat for the first month bc throwing up the sertraline caused acid burns in my mouth & throat. Food still doesn't taste the same. I also had stomach ulcers & felt like I struggled to breathe for the first couple weeks
Those are some intense consequences, would you mind sharing how long has it been since when you tried to OD?

Upvote 0