• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

disposed__

Sep 11, 2023
I'm on 7 different psychiatric medications that i'm supposed to take daily. i have been off of my meds for a few months now and i plan to OD on as many as i can.
i take gabapentin, seroquel, hydroxyzine, desvenlaflaxine, olanzapine, topamirate, and prazosin. how achievable do you think this will be?

Reactions: seekingrelease22
E

End Durance

Jul 18, 2023
I'm not entirely sure, as I have no knowledge in pharmacuticals. However, I've heard that if you go that route, you should look into medicine that keeps you from getting nauseous and throwing it back up, iirc OD's can be pretty survivable, just with really shitty side effects, apparently it's rough to CTB with meds too without something to coat your stomach as well.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and disposed__
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! You will need tri-cyclic antidepressants. You can also read about ODs in the PPeH if you are interested.

• Informative
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
There's a megathread from a pharmacist on here telling you if a med kills you or not. Someone should link it (idk where).

It's extremely hard to overdose on Gabapentin (at least alone) from what I've read, so don't bother with that one.

I also have hydroxyzine which is how I ended up finding this article about a girl who OD'd on hydroxyzine + 2 other drugs. Here, https://abc7chicago.com/amp/princeton-university-student-suicide-hydroxyzine-escitalopram/12623547/ maybe you can find meds with similar properties.

Uhh I have no idea how painless they would be though, but hydroxyzine works as a sedative, so it's probably great in combination with other more lethal meds. Best case scenario, take hydroxyzine beforehand, then take your lethal mix.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
There are only about 5 methods that will get you off this mortal coil effectively, all are well covered on this site & in PPH. Start messing round with geusswork hypothesising & it will end up very badly for you. I could add that many anti-deps etc are rather bad individually, worse collectively, & so overprescribed in today's world as to be criminal. What is life like for you without all that stuff?