• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
I know suicide by tab od is not the most reliable but I have 8 x diazapam 2mg,22 x metformin 500mg (diabetic drug) and 22 x sertaline 100mg that i could wash down with a bottle of some type of spirt / alcohol .
I also have the usual otc pain killers.thoughts please.
I am too tired for this world.:'(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SinisterKid, Ssrejisser and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
This sounds like a bad impulsive suicide attempt. Read the SN threads and just end your life that way. This is an awful way to go.

• Love
Reactions: sleepy dog, gingerplum, CursedForDisaster and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am no chemist Lara, but I took a shitload more than that and am still here to tell the tale. I know the pain you are in right now, but this is not the answer and will only complicate matters if it goes wrong, which seems likely. The metformin might do the trick, but knowing the little I do about lactic acid and what that does to the body, its not something I would contemplate for OD.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sleepy dog, alexithymia, gingerplum and 3 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Im just feeling so desperate right now.:eh:
I really hate this world

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yorkshire91, gingerplum and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ThatIsTheQuestion

ThatIsTheQuestion

Ghost in Waiting
Aug 4, 2019
I think you're vastly more likely to end up surviving with new chronic health problems than you are to die. And it won't be pleasant. Please don't act rashly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yorkshire91, sleepy dog, gingerplum and 2 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Anything happened recently to bring this on? Not seen much of you around here of late, so was kind of hoping things were a little better than they have been. PM if you prefer not to talk in the open. No pressure, just dont do something out of desperation as it will probably only end badly.

• Love
Reactions: ThatIsTheQuestion, LMFAO FOCKERS, gingerplum and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How do other people get over rhe urge to act

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
You'll end up in a psych ward.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lara Francis, sleepy dog and White_Room293
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Go to sleep and take some sleeping pills and order some SN off of amazon preferable sooner than later.

Reactions: Lara Francis
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Because I was told that having the urges and thoughts [ideation] was perfectly ok. We dont always have to act on a thought. The way it was explained to me was simple but made perfect sense.

When you are thirsty, your brain says to have a drink to quench that thirst. But that does not always mean that you drop everything to get a drink, sometimes you carry on with what you are doing and make the thirst wait.

Suicide is the same as that analogy. Just because you think about ending your life, does not mean you have to stop what you are doing and reach for the first thing you can find to end your life. Its ok to make it wait until later. I use distraction a lot, to try and occupy my mind so I dont get constantly bombarded with ideation. TV makes it all worse unless its a good film or sport. I read a lot, listen to music a lot and play daft games like Mahjong. Crosswords are also a favourite way to pass the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: memataporfavor and Lara Francis
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Usually I force myself to go to sleep. It's not the best coping skill, but I figure if I'm sleeping, or at least confined to my bed, I'm not up killing myself. I feel safer.

Sometimes, that doesn't work. I've turned to this forum when it's gotten really bad, and everyone was extremely supportive and helped me get through it. So I think just by posting, you've made a huge step. :hug:

And to answer your original question, I don't think it will work, but you could really hurt yourself. I'm diabetic. I don't take metformin, but from what I know of it, that's not nearly enough to do more than get super sick and maybe cause some lasting damage. I researched it once, and I found a report of someone dying after taking between 60g and 85g. That amount took a solid day to kill them, and it was not pleasant sounding. If I did my math right you have 11g.

I'm unsure about those other drugs, but I'm willing to bet it's the same case with them. And you definitely do not want to try OTC overdose. That's very risky, as far as liver/organ damage.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lara Francis and sleepy dog