• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UNS33N

Nov 22, 2023
Hello, this post may not make much sense because I'm a bit drunk right now, but I have access to alprazolam and clonazepam and I was wondering if I could CTB with with that and alcohol
I have around 10mg of alprazolam and two boxes of clonazepam (I don't remember how many mg it is haha) and I can buy alcohol at any moment
I was wondering if that was enough to CTB
Last time I took 20mg of alprazolam and was in a coma for a bit. My boyfriend was told that if I had drunk alcohol I would've died, but I ran out of alprazolam and since I was hospitalized I'm afraid of getting more
I was wondering if clonazepam would have the same effect. Specially since I have a shitload of it as it was my sleeping med for months

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
I'm not an expert or anything haha, but I've been on medication for a long time and in my experience I've accidentally taken extra of my alprazolam before drinking and all it really did was make me extra sleepy/fatigued/ achey/nauseous and pass out. Antidepressants and other similar medications are designed to be difficult to overdose on, you'd likely get very sick but I'm not sure if it would be enough to kill you. I don't have experience with clonazepam, however reading up on it there is a warning that mixing it with alcohol can slow down breathing and lead to death, but I'm not sure how effective it would be as a method as I'm pretty sure they have to list that as a side effect for legal reasons in the event that something like that happens because the same warning is used for alprazolam, so perhaps it's possible but unlikely.

Reactions: UNS33N
U

UNS33N

Nov 22, 2023
Ahhh, I see. I frankly don't know what I'll do.
I'm not an expert or anything haha, but I've been on medication for a long time and in my experience I've accidentally taken extra of my alprazolam before drinking and all it really did was make me extra sleepy/fatigued/ achey/nauseous and pass out. Antidepressants and other similar medications are designed to be difficult to overdose on, you'd likely get very sick but I'm not sure if it would be enough to kill you. I don't have experience with clonazepam, however reading up on it there is a warning that mixing it with alcohol can slow down breathing and lead to death, but I'm not sure how effective it would be as a method as I'm pretty sure they have to list that as a side effect for legal reasons in the event that something like that happens because the same warning is used for alprazolam, so perhaps it's possible but unlikely.
Thank you so much for the help!!

Reactions: notori