• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
How confident am I in this method? Not very, but I'm out of options.
ondansetron and scopolamine patch to start. 1g Baclofen, maybe crushed. 30 minutes later, lorazepam, maybe crushed. Taking them in this order because the baclofen should take longer to kick in than the lorazepam. Not sure I want to add anything else due to risk of vomiting and wasting the meds.
Doubled plastic bag over the head with a robe cord in a slip knot, tightened as I get sleepy to keep the bag closed.
Hope the meds kick in so I'm deep enough out before CO2 kicks in SI.

Before the day, I'll spend more and more time with a bag over my head to get used to the feeling and meditating, keeping my mind on the goal. Practicing meditations to help me fall asleep each night as well. The old practice your coping techniques before a crisis, for anyone that has been through therapy, haha.

If this fails, I'm guaranteed time in the psych ward at the very least, likely wouldn't have access to meds for my chronic conditions anymore, both would suck. Brain damage would be worse I guess. CTB is the goal so, life is really worst case all around.

I know OD and bags are not reliable. But perhaps more reliable than having 30 minutes undisturbed to hang (it would take me longer anyway due to physical conditions slowing me down)

I'd love a more reliable method, but I'm not savvy enough and don't have money for sourcing all the meds in the PPH, and I'm afraid I'd get scammed with ineffective meds anyway. Can't risk the legal implications anyway. My house doesn't have private anchor points for any kind of hanging, and I'm physically and monetarily incapable of getting myself somewhere else. I could get argon delivered to the house, but again, money, and I've read it's more difficult with being heavier than air, and that it might end up feeling like suffocation anyway. Helium or nitrogen would require expensive in person purchases, and honestly, I don't think I could manage the tanks or the set up in my physical condition. Tanks would draw major suspicious attention anyway. Can't legally purchase a firearm, couldn't afford one anyway, and again, not savvy enough for illegal options.

Thoughts?

R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
IT MIGHT WORK. It's up to your perserverence and drive. good luck!

T

t_Dio_in

Aug 6, 2024
Hey, are you still here?

Last edited:
W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
I am planning on doing the same thing. But I only got 2 cans of alcohol. It's either that or SN
From what I've read, plastic bag isn't easy even with meds. Not sure I'd try with just alcohol myself. Still researching though, and I wish you peace whatever you choose.