Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I bought a gaming computer, I have some problems and I am processing guarantees, the problem is real, but I give it much more importance than it has, it gives me brutal anxiety, this is part of the OCD that has accompanied me for years, it is horrible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Difficult life, Homecoming, No_more and 8 others
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
i have OCD too. it makes even the simplest things hell and torments my mind. i'm so sorry you have to experience it, nobody deserves this horrible disorder :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: No_more, ocd is bad, Eren and 3 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
same here, agree! :hihi: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
I've learned to look at as a greatest strength and weakness; at least mistakes are far apart and few^^

• Hugs
all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
It's hell on earth oof. Sorry you expriencing this too. I had read your other post titles as you mentioned it. Wish you peace. If it wasn't for my OCD I would've ctb by now

• Hugs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I suffer from OCD at times in many areas of my life. Partly stems from being incomprehensive and not thorough in my tasks, so I became more and more self-conscious and insecure that I may have missed something so I double back more than I should.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming and all_pointless
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I suffer from OCD at times in many areas of my life. Partly stems from being incomprehensive and not thorough in my tasks, so I became more and more self-conscious and insecure that I may have missed something so I double back more than I should.
I think something similar happens to me, I am very clueless and I tend not to do things right, that influences my self-esteem and my ocd

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Every time my OCD problem is getting more difficult, today I have partially disassembled the computer because I thought the fans were not set correctly. It is awful

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I have OCD too... "thanks" to my abusive narcissistic BPD mom :hmph:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Eren