• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deboneire1

Lost all, lost everything
Sep 15, 2022
Hi, I have ordered SN and I am now looking for propranolol.

Does anyone have a sourse to get it?

Or, does anyone have a good excuse I could use in order to get it on prescription from a GP?

I am based in Ireland.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
F

fettuccinenoodle

Oct 16, 2022
I was just prescribed it. I asked for anything but zanex. They gave me buspar and propranol as options and i just went ehhh maybe propanolol? And that was it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I said I had panic attacks and a racing heart when it happens. Said it'd be ready in an hour. Said buspar gave me dry mouth and constipation so could mention that?

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
Propranolol is sometimes prescribed off-label for anxiety. As the above poster said, you can mention you have anxiety and that you'd like to 'trial' it.

I had a fast pulse, maybe due to anxiety or whatever, and a GP prescribed it to me without hesitation and without me even asking for it.

T

this is the end

Mar 14, 2023
Just wondering if there was a way to source Propranolol via the web vs going to doctor? Also, I read somewhere that Prop was no longer recommended for the SN method, but do you guys think I should still try to obtain some? I wonder why the Prop is no longer recommended for the SN method? Anyone know? Everyone on this forum seems so much more informed than i do, and i have been trying to research like a crazy person! Thanks all!