• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
Relieved to receive SN. Need suggestions on meto. Also still considering N as plan b. Anything legit out there besides D? Feeling so trapped and alone. Ready to ctb.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and fillthevoid
lecyleclec

lecyleclec

Disastrous Enby
May 5, 2022
I got my meto from *source edit: initials adc. It hasn't arrived yet so I don't have proof that they're a reliable source but we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Foresight
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Relieved to receive SN. Need suggestions on meto. Also still considering N as plan b. Anything legit out there besides D? Feeling so trapped and alone. Ready to ctb.
D is good. He apparently has a small supply in just now and is taking orders since late last week.

• Wow
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Foresight and ArcherFiles44
J

jackodonnell

Apr 17, 2022
You can Reglan fairly easily online. I can;t remember where I ordered it it was some online pharmacy but it was very easy

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
Just remembering about not direct sourcing.
Please pm/dm me. Thanks.
I got my meto from alldaychemist. It hasn't arrived yet so I don't have proof that they're a reliable source but we will see.
thanks

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I got my meto from alldaychemist. It hasn't arrived yet so I don't have proof that they're a reliable source but we will see.
Did they contact you? There's a best time to call input during checkout

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
Yes they've been giving me order updates every few days
is there any information you had to give via a phone call before they could ship the item? and do they use phone calls to contact you about order updates?