• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KyussEatsTheSun

KyussEatsTheSun

Jul 14, 2021
I'm planning on going to my PCP to obtain an antiemetic for my SN attempt. How do I make a story that is believable to get him to give me a prescription? Spoiler: I have to lie because I don't feel nausea or vomit at all. Help please?

S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
That's a good question, but I don't know. Did you try googling why people take prescribed antiemetics instead of over-the-counter types available? Maybe some of their reasons could be something you could use.. There was another person here who said they got a prescription from an online doctor but I don't know from which country. I hope this is helpful.

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
I would say it all depends on the country you are in (I'm not asking you where you live). In my country, the antiemetics metoclopramide and domperidone are not recommended because in rare cases they can cause serious heart disease.
I ordered mine on an online pharmacy, I just had to answer a quiz.

If I hadn't been able to get them that way, I would have tried to go to my doctor and tell the truth because I really suffer from nausea and vomiting. I intended to say that I am prone to this very often: every week. It can appear in the morning on an empty stomach, after drinking tea, or just after eating, and also during certain car journeys I have motion sickness. I would have said that for motion sickness, the over-the-counter medications at the pharmacy work well but the nausea continues. Vomiting is rare, it is mainly nausea, which can happen in any circumstance. And that I heard about Motilium which seems very effective.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Shadow Life
KyussEatsTheSun

KyussEatsTheSun

Jul 14, 2021
How can I get motilium? I haven't seen it OTC in the pharmacies in my town. I will not drink SN without something to prevent me from vomiting.

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
In my country, the anti-emetic drugs indicated in Stan's guide (domperidone, meto) are subject to prescription : you have to go to the doctor to get a prescription. They aren't OTC. I don't know if this is the case in all countries.

S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
I would say it all depends on the country you are in (I'm not asking you where you live). In my country, the antiemetics metoclopramide and domperidone are not recommended because in rare cases they can cause serious heart disease.
I ordered mine on an online pharmacy, I just had to answer a questionnaire.

If I hadn't been able to get them that way, I would have tried to go to my doctor and tell the truth because I really suffer from nausea and vomiting. I intended to say that I am prone to this very often: every week. It can appear in the morning on an empty stomach, after drinking tea, or just after eating, and also during certain car journeys I have motion sickness. I would have said that for motion sickness, the over-the-counter medications at the pharmacy work well but the nausea continues. Vomiting is rare, it is mainly nausea, which can happen in any circumstance. And that I heard about Motilium which seems very effective.
Are you allowed to tell me from which online pharmacy in a PM? I'd really appreciate that, if you could.