SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
I almost never talk about OCD because it was never diagnosed, but I'm almost certain I have it. I have always performed compulsive behaviour out of irritation, I'm pretty much never comfortable, especially with clothes and my surroundings. Often I will have the same thing in my mind for a very long time and it's impossible to stop thinking about it until enough time passes, especially gore and consumption. I always tire myself out because I have at least ten distractions at once and I'm never satisfied. Despite being tired I can't normally sleep until at least an hour of waiting, normally due to unrest and lack of peace. It's just annoying to me, like a parasite taking my attention every minute of the day. It's just another thing that makes living undesirable, as if things aren't bad already.

Reactions: myusername890
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I feel your pain. I am sorry you are going through this. I was diagnosed with severe OCD, the contamination type. It's life consuming. I've made some progress in the last year. But lately I feel like I'm not capable of anymore and I'm doing really weird things like crossing my fingers constantly so I don't know if it's OCD manifesting in a new way.