nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I hate that this society gets to "objectively" decide for everyone what the acceptable quality of life is.
The lawmakers are not living my life and yet they get to decide. Quality of life is subjective. Whether you're happy with it or not, that is subjective.

Take the minimum wage for example. No matter the country, people working minimum wage jobs are miserable and struggling. Yet somehow the society thinks that as long as you're getting the bare minimum you should be okay. And if you're not okay then hAVe yOu tHouGHt AboUT tHE pEOplE wHo hAve iT wOrse tHaN YOu?!

If you get diagnosed with some bullshit, it's not you who decides what is the acceptable quality of YOUR life is. Oh no, it's your doctor.

I am so sick of all this gaslighting. I just want to be able to choose for myself what is the acceptable quality of my life. And if it becomes unacceptable to me, I want to be able to have the choice to leave this bullshit planet easily and peacefully without the fear of waking up injured or with brain damage - and not to continue rotting here because the rest of the world thinks THEY know what makes ME happy.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, personally I find it so cruel how I cannot just have a painless death to free myself from the suffering this existence causes, I find existing to be completely undesirable in every way. All I hope and wish for is to never exist again, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer for decades longer just to be tormented by old age.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, nihilistic_dragon, davidtorez and 1 other person
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I hate that this society gets to "objectively" decide for everyone what the acceptable quality of life is.
The lawmakers are not living my life and yet they get to decide. Quality of life is subjective. Whether you're happy with it or not, that is subjective.

Take the minimum wage for example. No matter the country, people working minimum wage jobs are miserable and struggling. Yet somehow the society thinks that as long as you're getting the bare minimum you should be okay. And if you're not okay then hAVe yOu tHouGHt AboUT tHE pEOplE wHo hAve iT wOrse tHaN YOu?!

If you get diagnosed with some bullshit, it's not you who decides what is the acceptable quality of YOUR life is. Oh no, it's your doctor.

I am so sick of all this gaslighting. I just want to be able to choose for myself what is the acceptable quality of my life. And if it becomes unacceptable to me, I want to be able to have the choice to leave this bullshit planet easily and peacefully without the fear of waking up injured or with brain damage - and not to continue rotting here because the rest of the world thinks THEY know what makes ME happy.
Couldn't agree more! 100%

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and nihilistic_dragon
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Aug 6, 2024
I understand, personally I find it so cruel how I cannot just have a painless death to free myself from the suffering this existence causes, I find existing to be completely undesirable in every way. All I hope and wish for is to never exist again, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer for decades longer just to be tormented by old age.
Yes, same. I just wish I could press some button and disappear forever. I just see no point in staying alive, whatsoever.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Maslow's Hierarchy of needs to be happy . It seems like a lot of us on here are only getting our physiological needs met 1000008652

• Informative
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and LifeQuitter
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Aug 6, 2024
Maslow's Hierarchy of needs to be happy . It seems like a lot of us on here are only getting our physiological needs metView attachment 151925
I personally am barely even getting my physiological needs met. I haven't slept well in almost ten years because I am poor and can't afford living alone without any roommates from hell or at least in a quiet area. Never knew this was such a luxury.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36