• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I'm obese, could I still get to die with partial hanging?

Another doubt, can I get to die with partial hanging without trying several times? I do not want to have sequelae, nor marks on my neck that could make my family suspicious, I want it to be definitive.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DoNotLet2 and Yomyom
Erdapfel

Erdapfel

I am a german potato
Feb 19, 2020
This happened to me once. Several years ago I tried partial hanging and I had marks on my neck. My family got suspicious, but I managed to talk myself out of it by saying that they were just scratches.

I don't know if your obesity will affect your chance of success.

Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I'm obese, could I still get to die with partial hanging?

Another doubt, can I get to die with partial hanging without trying several times? I do not want to have sequelae, nor marks on my neck that could make my family suspicious, I want it to be definitive.
Full suspension with a thick rope used to tow trucks is your best bet, mate.

Maybe look up Sodium Nitrite if you can

U

Unspoken

Jan 12, 2020
I'm also obese and plan to go by partial hanging. I got one of those things you close in the top of a door usually used for resistance bands to exercise. I tied my rope to it and it's pretty strong. I tested by pulling with my hands in the noose part as hard as I could. I also tried with my neck and it held pretty well. The good thing about partial is it isn't all your weight on the rope.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Full suspension with a thick rope used to tow trucks is your best bet, mate.

Maybe look up Sodium Nitrite if you can

I can not use SN because I have hiatus hernia.