• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

As you will know, commiting suicide is something painful. The pain is what stopped me when I tried to ctb in some occasion.

Alcohol doesn't work, pills doesn't work, borh mixed are a bit useful...

I know it sound like an excuse but I can't handle it. I'm too sensitive. Fuck this shit.

Reactions: blackbile, anna, Malice1 and 3 others
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
What method? Nitrogen/exit bag has no pain.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Jun 6, 2018
Im turned off by pain too, its much more comfy to just lie in my bed and engage in escapism.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and typx
T

Tiburcio

Concretely the neck pressure or terrible headaches due to the blood pressure.

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Maybe youcan try sleeping pills and wait with the noose around the neck until you fall asleep

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Maybe youcan try sleeping pills and wait with the noose around the neck until you fall asleep
Would't you wake up once the rope crushes your neck? Or atleast feel the pain? You would've just fallen asleep, and not a deep sleep at that.

Reactions: anna and Tiburcio
L

LuckyWhip

Jun 2, 2018
You could do something like hanger said but with heroin. It would hit you a lot quicker although it might be pretty expensive if you can even get your hands on it. Even if you don't like needles half a gram up the nose will definitely knock you out long enough for the rope to do it's job if its not enough to kill you on it's own

Reactions: dano6533
T

Tiburcio

You could do something like hanger said but with heroin. It would hit you a lot quicker although it might be pretty expensive if you can even get your hands on it. Even if you don't like needles half a gram up the nose will definitely knock you out long enough for the rope to do it's job if its not enough to kill you on it's own
I haven't access to heroin.

I prefer not using it anyway...

Reactions: dano6533 and anna