BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I just can't be fucked anymore. This reminds me of 2018 when I was this down and out and then got pneumonia. I was pissed off I survived it tbh.

And guess what? My life has been shit since then.

And now I have to phone the dentist, wait for an appointment, be in pain for weeks no doubt... I just can't be fucked anymore.

That is all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, lachrymost, a beautiful mess and 5 others
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
I'm the same way. My dental health has suffered because of several factors, including poor hygiene because of depression and the fact that I have a huge fear of dentists.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, Life_and_Death, a beautiful mess and 2 others
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
It's something people rarely talk about.. If your depression.. Or whatever it is, is severe, you just give up on hygiene. I know I have.. Haven't showered for a while. Don't talk to me about brushing my teeth.

Some people go months at a time without cleaning anything. I don't think it's disgusting.. I think it's just really sad.. And telling.. How broken your mind is. It's sad no one talks about it, but I guess it's humiliating..

I'm sorry things have to be this way. If it helps, you're not the only one who dislikes having to take care of their flesh suit.

• Love
Reactions: Regen, BluesRunTheGame, a beautiful mess and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really can be so awful how the human body can torture people and cause them to suffer more. It's all just so tiring. Life does just seem to be endless misery with no benefit or real relief, I'm sorry that you have to endure this.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
So sorry. Teeth are high-maintenance little bitches. I know my luck is going to run out as far as my teeth are concerned. One of the first things I did when I was given false hope by a dumbass doctor was to make and attend a dentist appointment. I needed to come back to get more work done, but I never did because then the other shoe dropped.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame