Synthroz

Synthroz

Sep 2, 2018
With each passing day, my motivation and will to continue on in life is evanescent. I wake up knowing it's another pointless day where I do the same thing as the previous day. I attempt to adjust but it always ends in futile efforts. I have nothing to look forward to, nothing I want. There's just nothing for me anymore in this pathetic life of mine.

(I apologize If this doesn't really fit the 'Venting' prefix as It's mostly just a brief expression of how I feel)

Reactions: undertherainbow, Marz, LivedTooLong and 11 others
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I feel the same .I try to sleep as much as possible . Not always helpful either. The end is getting. closer for me

Reactions: Going Home, LivedTooLong, lv-gras and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Life is drivel. I'm in a good mood today, and I still would rather be dead.

I hope you can find peace somehow.

Reactions: undertherainbow, LivedTooLong, lv-gras and 5 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
With each passing day, my motivation and will to continue on in life is evanescent. I wake up knowing it's another pointless day where I do the same thing as the previous day. I attempt to adjust but it always ends in futile efforts. I have nothing to look forward to, nothing I want. There's just nothing for me anymore in this pathetic life of mine.

(I apologize If this doesn't really fit the 'Venting' prefix as It's mostly just a brief expression of how I feel)
I feel sick when I wake up. Can't wait to gtf out of here.

Reactions: lv-gras and Schopenhauer
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I can relate to this. Everything seems pointless.

Reactions: lv-gras, blueming, Lra888 and 1 other person
blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I hate this meaningless routine we are forced to go through everyday. Everything I do is pointless because there's nothing I enjoy in this world anymore. I'm absolutely miserable, there are no words to describe the torment that I'm going through. Hopefully I'll be gone soon :)

Reactions: Synthroz, Schopenhauer, samsays89 and 2 others
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Nothing is what most everything really is.

It's all a torturous series of sensory hell, except for when it's pitch dark and I'm locked in a room alone. Some life that is. The only way I like living is to be in a casket really. Might as well go all the way.

Reactions: undertherainbow