HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Every idiot who wants to hinder me from ctb pisses me off so off, without those idiots I would have been long dead with a peaceful overdose but no they had to revive me and I have to do less painless methods.
They try to scare me from death by torturing me in a psych ward but they don't understand that death is the only possible way to escape my pain, I just have to use a less peaceful methods cause of them.
I went to therapists for 3 years and they didn't do anything, they just talk nonsense, they don't make my childhood trauma go away, the only thing they say is that I should go out more often and lay in the sun and some bullshit as if this makes all the pain away, I am nothing I am just a broken thing that sits in front of his pc all the time cause I have no friends and I just feel pain.
It is very disgusting and is basically torture to force someone who only feels pain to live just for others to be happy, the only real argument others brought up is cause they are sad without me, this is probably cause they are in this happy life system cause they aren't hurt that much.
In the past I asked my mother if I could just kill myself and she pretends like she didn't hear it but she refused, she just got angry and said that I have to move out if I say that again.
It is so selfish to rather have someone alive who just feels pain than letting them die just cause of some natural feelings that parents have, if she would love me then she would understand.
And then pro lifers wonder when people jump in front of trains or whatever when they are just so scared of brain damage or psych wards just cause of them.
I am having panic attacks every day but no one cares, my broken brain forces me to think about things that hurt me but pro lifers don't understand this, they just try to force me to use medication that makes me feel worse, I wish every pro lifer would be in the hell that I am in daily then they would rapidly change their view on suicide.
This shows that empathy isn't a good thing often, many people with it just think that they understand someone and don't think objectively.
Most pro lifers probably were never bullied, abused, saw someone die in agony etc. they are so delusional that peaceful death is something bad to them.
There are people who are disabled to the point that they feel things but aren't able to kill themselves, forcing them to be alive is just actual torture, it is sensory deprivation cause it could be fixed by death if the person wants it of course but no they are forced to be alive cause of some moral rules made by delusional people.
It is all a weird thing honestly, many people who ctb got abused and instead of punishing the people who are at fault the person who failed to ctb gets punished, it is all just so dumb and unfair I can't wait until humanity finally kills itself or better actual proper moral rules but that is not going to happen anyway.
I wish my mother had aborted me, I closely survived being born anyway just to go through this hell and kill myself in the end.
Being in a psych ward was actual mental torture, I had no pc and therefore couldn't distract myself from my trauma with some dopamine boosts, I just layed in my bed and felt sexual arousal when my brain forced me to think about traumatic events and I masturbated to it for the dopamine rush and I never felt this disgusting and I couldn't do anything else, I was always in front of my pc before cause I am not a social person which is my right and they took my only coping mechanism away from me and they said it is cause I am addicted to it, I am rather fucking addicted to my pc and phone than feeling my trauma but pro lifers don't understand it.
I hate my mother so much, once I told her in the past a suicide plan and she told others and I had to go to a psych ward for months, I was so scared of going there.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: oh_no191, Chronicoverwhelm, Yavannah and 15 others
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
This is a safe space for your feelings. All of us are here because we feel pain that others around us don't understand. I'm truly appalled at hearing about your time in the psych ward. No one should have to go through something like that. I'd probably set myself on fire before I agree to be admitted to the torture rooms that pass for psych wards in my third world hellhole. Just a theory but I'm guessing your mother is lashing out because she's unable to process your pain. It might help to find out if she's working through issues of her own by just talking to her in a quiet moment. This is just from my experience since my mother was psychologically abused for decades by my father and his family because they're basket cases themselves. She hides her trauma for my sake and I love her but she's absolutely clueless about my feelings and how to react to them which is why I joined SS.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
This is a safe space for your feelings. All of us are here because we feel pain that others around us don't understand. I'm truly appalled at hearing about your time in the psych ward. No one should have to go through something like that. I'd probably set myself on fire before I agree to be admitted to the torture rooms that pass for psych wards in my third world hellhole. Just a theory but I'm guessing your mother is lashing out because she's unable to process your pain. It might help to find out if she's working through issues of her own by just talking to her in a quiet moment. This is just from my experience since my mother was psychologically abused for decades by my father and his family because they're basket cases themselves. She hides her trauma for my sake and I love her but she's absolutely clueless about my feelings and how to react to them which is why I joined SS.
My mother got abused but she says that it didn't hurt her and she doesn't care about it.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
also hate them so much, can't wait to leave this shithole forever. what they do to us should be considered a crime

Reactions: TemporaryJob, myusername890, Suicidе and 1 other person
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
also hate them so much, can't wait to leave this shithole forever. what they do to us should be considered a crime
To me it seems like they live in their happy cycle mostly, I can't understand it how they have joy in life, even if I wouldn't be abused I don't see a point in living, I just don't understand it.
It is so weird to me how people wake up, go to work, then later go out with their friends and basically do the same stuff daily, it has all no point, it just looks like they are in some system of happiness and we just can't adapt to it, it is so weird to me that is probably what they think about us too but they are in charge so they can treat us as objects if we want to escape this system.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Same here, I share the same sentiments about life as well, it really is a torturous existence that nobody even asked for. Even though I have my basic necessities met, every day alive is another day for (potentially worse) suffering. I hope that I will be able to check out late this year or very early next year. With death at least I wouldn't need to gamble for a worse fate, and after all, all living things eventually reach the same destination, which is death.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Same here, I share the same sentiments about life as well, it really is a torturous existence that nobody even asked for. Even though I have my basic necessities met, every day alive is another day for (potentially worse) suffering. I hope that I will be able to check out late this year or very early next year. With death at least I wouldn't need to gamble for a worse fate, and after all, all living things eventually reach the same destination, which is death.
Some people enjoy their life but I don't understand it why they think they should decide for us that we also want to live.

Reactions: myusername890 and stareoffintospace
Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
Really, I don't understand why people value life so much. Why do people do everything in their power to stop people from dying, instead of literally anything more productive? It's not like we won't all die in the end, so it's ultimately meaningless. I think these people just want to think of themselves as a good person, because "saving" a life is so noble or whatever.

Reactions: myusername890 and Rogue Proxy
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Really, I don't understand why people value life so much. Why do people do everything in their power to stop people from dying, instead of literally anything more productive? It's not like we won't all die in the end, so it's ultimately meaningless. I think these people just want to think of themselves as a good person, because "saving" a life is so noble or whatever.
They are delusional, they rather spend money on forcing suicidal people to live instead of using the money to save the lifes of poor children who hunger but they don't care about the latter cause they don't see it near them, they just want to live in their delusional world.
It is probably cause most pro lifers don't know what real pain is and therefore think death is the worst because they know that that will happen for sure to them..

Reactions: myusername890 and Suwa
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
Im sorry you had to go through being forced into a psych ward its absolutely not humane to shove someone into those.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Im sorry you had to go through being forced into a psych ward its absolutely not humane to shove someone into those.
I am a danger to myself they said.
They even asked me which objects I could use to kill myself and they didn't give me mouth wash cause they were afraid I would try to ctb with it, those fucking idiots.
I not only have trauma but also severe depression, cause of that I need constant dopamine boosts which I didn't get there and it made me crazy but I couldn't tell them then they would have kept me longer.
I had to lie with "it wasn't suicide it was accidental overdose bla bla bla", they pretend to help but hurt me like most people I know but they are more dangerous cause they can do it legally and even restrict my human rights.
I was in psych wards multiple times, the first time I was underage, after that they looked after me in some weird special way which hurt more, I got heavily bullied like always in that time and after I raged cause of that they said that it is cause I have mental disorders which doesn't have anything to do with it, it is normal that I rage when I get bullied those idiots I hate them that they treated me like some special thing for that back then.
When I became 18 I instantly dropped out of school so that I don't have to endure bullying anymore, they always make fun of me for being autistic, I can't go out without people laughing at me.
I hate it how everything hurts me.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and NoLoveNoHope
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
It's so sick while they're doing all this cruel shit, they feel great because they're helping you by keeping you alive.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It's so sick while they're doing all this cruel shit, they feel great because they're helping you by keeping you alive.
This world is just delusional, it is all just nonsense and pain and pretending like it is a good world even though it is shit.

Reactions: myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people disgust me, it's inhumane to try and force suicidal people to be slaves to suffering and prisoners to this existence. No matter what suicide is always a valid option that makes so much sense in this dangerous, chaotic world, the fact is that unlike them some people have awareness to recognise that existence isn't desirable and is just an unnecessary harm, not everyone wants to suffer unnecessarily in an existence that they were so cruelly forced to endure.

But I bet that many of those people will eventually feel differently once they end up suffering with horrific health problems, I bet they will want Nembutal when they are slowly being tortured to death by old age. And anyway that is all that existing leads to, it's totally irrational to want to get old and existing can get much more unbearable for anyone at any moment, so to me wanting suicide is the most logical option.

Reactions: Suicidе and myusername890
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Those people disgust me, it's inhumane to try and force suicidal people to be slaves to suffering and prisoners to this existence. No matter what suicide is always a valid option that makes so much sense in this dangerous, chaotic world, the fact is that unlike them some people have awareness to recognise that existence isn't desirable and is just an unnecessary harm, not everyone wants to suffer unnecessarily in an existence that they were so cruelly forced to endure.

But I bet that many of those people will eventually feel differently once they end up suffering with horrific health problems, I bet they will want Nembutal when they are slowly being tortured to death by old age. And anyway that is all that existing leads to, it's totally irrational to want to get old and existing can get much more unbearable for anyone at any moment, so to me wanting suicide is the most logical option.
I wouldn't call any existence painful, there are some people who seem to enjoy life much and they have the right to live but they just shouldn't force their mindset on us.
It especially digusts me when they force disabled people who want to die to live, they don't even know how it feels to be disabled but they torture them with sensory deprivation by not giving them euthanasia, they can't even kill themselves anymore when they are extremely physically disabled.
It is a torture method anyway to force people alive, many people feel so much pain that the only escape is death but pro lifers are delusional.
For them suicide is worse than abusing someone else, it is very weird to me.
But it is astonishing how a human can think that they help someone by basically torturing them like this, this world is just so broken I can't wait to exit it and hopefully fly through everything in eternity after death, all those feelings scare me so so much.

oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I have genuine hatred for them too. I always try to see both sides but I just cant understand their side.

AngelTears

AngelTears

Far Away
Jun 10, 2023
Tell me about it!!! Like, sorry my body can't get me high like yours does...

I hate normal people...