borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Everything is just me trying to fight off emptiness, but nothing works. I hate my job; I hate my life; I don't even like the things I like anymore. I wanna quit my job and move into an independent living facility so I can get away from my father and sister, but I can't afford it. I want to die already. I hate having to interact with people, and even on here, I've ended up with shitty people swarming me to make my problems worse.

I don't think I even know what happiness is. I don't know if I've ever felt it.

• Hugs
Reactions: š’ššš¤š® ā˜†, rationaltake, uniqueusername39 and 2 others
annxietty

annxietty

ā€œIs there no way out of the mind?ā€
Mar 27, 2023
Im so sorry you cant even feel at ease here, Ive seen many of your threads and people can be so evil, its very sad... I wish I could give you any advice but Im lost too, I hope you find your way out of all those things that make you feel miserable, it really is hard changing your life and sometimes it seems so useless to even try, but since we are forced to stay I hope you find something that helps you...

• Hugs
Reactions: borderline-feline
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Im so sorry you cant even feel at ease here, Ive seen many of your threads and people can be so evil, its very sad... I wish I could give you any advice but Im lost too, I hope you find your way out of all those things that make you feel miserable, it really is hard changing your life and sometimes it seems so useless to even try, but since we are forced to stay I hope you find something that helps you...
I just wish that death was an option for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: annxietty
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate existing very much, and it does sound so tiring and awful what you are going through, to me there could never be such a thing as happiness in this cruel world. But anyway I wish you the best.