wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
the closest there are to good things in my life fall short of enough just to make me feel worse. if there really is a god, he purposely made me just so he can make me as miserable as it gets. even an average life would've been fine, i've never asked for much. but things are never getting better for me and i'm well aware that my chances for a happy life are long gone. i wish dying was easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, F&Inside and Praestat_Mori
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry to hear you're suffering OP I assure you it wasn't supposed to be this way.. I as well wish dying was easier.. we sadly live in such a disgusting pro-life world where all reliable and humane methods of CTB are stripped away from us forcing us to prolong our suffering.

I hope you manage to feel better OP. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, F&Inside and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I agree with you, if there was a God then why was he so horrible to us. And why do people praise him while knowing that he shouldn't be relied on to do anything good.

Reactions: F&Inside
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never believe there is a God, I just see existence as being meaningless suffering and senseless cruelty all for no reason with no deeper purpose behind it, we tragically exist in a world where people suffer all through no fault of their own and I could never see anything good about this. To me existence is just a horrific mistake and it's incredibly inhumane how we are denied a guaranteed way to fall asleep eternally in peace.

Reactions: bipolar22