• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
i want to write notes for people however i don't know which people in my life i should write notes for, i want to write maximum 4-5 well written notes as i know notes can often do more harm than good.
i don't wanna talk about my reasons because i know there's no way i'll be able to condense everything that's leading me to ctb into a note but i want to explain why in some way.
my main purpose of the notes are to say thank you for them making the years i've lived bearable and for caring about me it's mostly a thank you/sorry note i guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Dear Agony, greyhound and 2 others
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Yeah, I'm struggling with the same problem as well. Keep us posted who you choose and how you made your choices. Will be helpful for all of us.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I am debating on whether or not to leave a note. I write a new one every few weeks or so. I've tried to write an extensive one but it's too damn difficult. There's too much info.

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I am debating on whether or not to leave a note. I write a new one every few weeks or so. I've tried to write an extensive one but it's too damn difficult. There's too much info.
Yeah it's a tough balance for sure. I think getting to the point, thank you, sorry, it's not your fault, these are the main items. Sometimes less is more with these things. Try not to leave ambiguity as most people are likely to be reading that thing over for the next several years.

Reactions: Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah it's a tough balance for sure. I think getting to the point, thank you, sorry, it's not your fault, these are the main items. Sometimes less is more with these things. Try not to leave ambiguity as most people are likely to be reading that thing over for the next several years.
You definitely make a good point.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'll just write "EAT ME!" on my forehead.
( For the little creatures that find my corpse, get your mind out of the gutter )

EdibleGasMask

EdibleGasMask

Jan 30, 2020
Wait, notes can do more harm then good? Im not being sarcastic im just confused. I was planning on writing to several people.

Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I'm debating on the same right now. There's only one person that I think won't move on, my mom. I had the most loving, perfect mother. None of my reasons to do this involve her. Having that said, I don't know what to say. I'm thinking of leaving the most extensive note I can write, not with my reasons, but trying to convince her it's for the best, that I'm in peace, and I want her to move on and be happy. I know that's not possible though, but the last thing I want is to ruin her life.
However, there are so many other people that showed me support and actually care about me. I'm sure that just because they don't demonstrate it all the time, doesn't mean they won't be devastated. There are SO many things to say, and no matter what I say, they will still be sad. Plus I genuinely don't know how to explain it. I'd have to tell 20 years of my life in a paper which is not possible. So that makes me want to say nothing...

Reactions: kindawannacrylol
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
Wait, notes can do more harm then good? Im not being sarcastic im just confused. I was planning on writing to several people.
I think generally if you write a thoughtful letter and take the high road, letters are helpful. Especially for the people who may feel at fault without hearing the words that it is not their fault. However, if you write letters trying to take people down, telling them how what they did led you to this, it could be very damaging.

It's a tough balance because I know for me there are people that I will write to that I want to say "what you did directly increased my likelihood of suicide". But even in that moment, my exit is my choice, and I don't want to harm others. So I'll still go with the schtick "It's not your fault".

R

Rae82

Student
Jun 4, 2021
I have written drafts to my daughter, partner and brother.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me, I would only give a note for those who deserve one, and people who are of some sort of importance to me. For me its just a few family members, and the aim is to convince them that this is what I wanted and there is nothing they could have done. I hope it helps even know it wont make them less sad.