• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bumblebee

Nov 7, 2019
Is anyone here going to commit soon and is thinking about the notes that has a child that can pm i can give more info in pm on why im asking but if your situation is similar - has 6yr old child but havent seen child in 3yrs - am a mother but child was not taken by social services nor forced out of my life

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Is anyone here going to commit soon and is thinking about the notes that has a child that can pm i can give more info in pm on why im asking but if your situation is similar - has 6yr old child but havent seen child in 3yrs - am a mother but child was not taken by social services nor forced out of my life
Do you think a six year old child needs to read a suicide note?

Reactions: heylightiforgot
Q

Qdv

Student
Sep 17, 2019
Do you think a six year old child needs to read a suicide note?
Maybe the child wont be reading the note at 6 years old... Theres a chance OP is thinking about leaving an explanation for their child when theyre older and more able to understand.

Reactions: Sweet emotion
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
A recently passed user was in a similar situation. Ultimately she wrote 2 - one for now, one to be held until the child was at least 16. I thought that was wise.

Reactions: Qdv