• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
I really don't know if I can take the pain of so called recovery.
I've already been in pain my whole life, and now, in the hopes of some day maybe feeling better, I have to go through another hell on top of what I'm already dealing with?
I'm having more anxiety attacks and breakdowns than I can count - sometimes out of nowhere. The pain is so fucking intense that I'm punching myself and the walls just to make it stop. And I can't even remember when I last acted like this.
Is this supposed to be "healing" or "recovery"?
I can't deal with all this pain. I've already lost the one thing that might have made it worth trying - and the pain of that loss is still very much present.
I really just want to give up, cause I can't deal with it. I've had enough pain already. I just want it to end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kyhoti and BrokeN__lil’__girl
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I had almost given up but I have been trying various supplements and they do help. The first few ones were trial and error . But some have been very helpful. I am using phosphatidylserine and it is helping, it has been just a few days though.

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!
May 10, 2023
They say until you decide for yourself you don't want to be in this bad place you are anymore, it's not gonna change…. And I guess there's some grain of truth to it. But it's also true it's gonna be a painful process… and I haven't been through much but I myself can't seem to overcome the state that I am. I don't have people to support me emotionally irl and my future is bleak… so I think I understand where you're coming from…. So ultimately you really need to decide whether you wanna take this chance and go through this painful experience in hopes to have a better life or not…. It's an important decision…. Maybe there's something really good worth living for. Or maybe there's not…
Apologies if I'm not being helpful
♥️♥️♥️