ZygomaticB0ne

ZygomaticB0ne

Aug 23, 2023
I've been attempting CTB since I was pretty young and every method I was either caught, failed, or chickened out... I don't think I'm trying hard enough and I need to do better.
If I really wanted this I would just do it, you know? I wouldn't be so scared, I mean, why am I even scared of death? Obviously the fear of the "After", but do I really have to worry about that, because once I'm dead I don't have to think about anything. Just a mycelium to take my body away, just energy to be converted.
I have nothing to fear, I just need to man up and do it, I just need to take the leap (no pun intended I don't plan on jumping).

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and Forever Sleep
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
whats scary for me is lack of reliable peaceful method if i had N i'd be gone tonight, i wouldent want to hang or drown or be decapitated

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I recommend looking at guides here for more methods or help to overcome SI. I also emphasize with the feeling of being unable to CTB, but I guarantee that as long as you keep working at it it'll succeed eventually

Reactions: ZygomaticB0ne
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't really think that suicide is straightforward after all especially as we exist in a world where suicide is purposely made so difficult for people with reliable method options restricted. I wish there was a straightforward, guaranteed and peaceful way to die which is just like falling into an eternal sleep but sadly it's not the reality.

If someone is still trapped here it doesn't necessarily always mean they didn't truly want to die, for me the problem lies in method access and the fact that for me methods are either inaccessible or risky. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for.

ZygomaticB0ne

ZygomaticB0ne

Aug 23, 2023
I've kind of always wanted to drown, ever since I saw it in a movie as a kid. I know now that it isn't really a good method because of how the body actively fights against it... and I don't have access to water for long enough to do it, but it's still always something in the back of my mind.