kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I will only be taken seriously if something serious happens to me, people don't care about problems they can't see, I am hurting mentally so bad but no one cares because they can't see it, if i had a physical illness i know people would care so much more but, they won't care unless i die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StrawberrySuicide, Passersby, BluesRunTheGame and 2 others
Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
Did you ask for help to someone? Some professional or just someone you know?

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Did you ask for help to someone? Some professional or just someone you know?
I spoke to my friend and I have just recently started being seen by medical professionals, my friend seems tired of my suicidalness and depressed mood, my doctor isn't taking me seriously enough and only did when i attempted

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer so much. I can imagine that it must be frustrating being in that situation and I understand that this life can be unbearable when you are in so much pain. I feel like most people only care about what directly affects themselves and they can only understand what it is like if they have been through something similar themselves. I hope that you find relief from what you are going through.

Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
From what I have seem about the behavior of normal people when it comes to the issues of others, is that no one wanna deal with other people's problems, if they like the person, they wish them the best and proceed to do nothing, because its not their responsibility and they can't be bothered, most people will lie to themselves saying that the other person "will find a way" and things will magically work out, or that the only way for the other person to really recover, is if the person helps herself and deals with it alone, as if any external help would just cause a negative impact on the recovery. Only people that are really close, like family, parents, siblings, spouses, may act different and actually try to help.

I am sorry you are going through this, if you want, you can talk about it here.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and tannu132
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Yep, all my family know I'm in crisis. No one gives a crap.

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I totally know what you mean. They don't care and can't do anything anyway so what are we supposed to do? Like you said if they can't see something they think ol your fine and it will get better. What happens when it doesn't ? Not everything gets better. They also don't want to hear anything about ctb. I'm sick of it. I guess when I actually ctb people will then know that something was really bothering me. Right? Living in a constant crisis that doesn't t change long term for years is a really weird way to live. I hope something can work out for you.