• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i'm about to have a panic attack from trying to stop myself from self harming. it's been two years. i feel like i would let myself down by doing it but god damn i want to

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, PoisonedJuliet, selfhater and 3 others
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Try to divert yr attention...a old says is....gets the hands and feet busy and the mind will soon follow..i dont know if that will help you but i am willing to listen

Reactions: Ybother and LMLN
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
Try to divert yr attention...a old says is....gets the hands and feet busy and the mind will soon follow..i dont know if that will help you but i am willing to listen
quarantine has everything fucked up with my mental health and i'm failing a class in school and everything seems to be going the wrong way. i'm trapped both mentally and physically because of this fucking coronavirus. normally when i start to get depressed i go outside and do things and go places and it'll help sometimes, but today i couldn't. i don't even know. nothing feels real rn. i'm sorry i probably sound crazy lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Partial-Elf and selfhater
dibbydoo

dibbydoo

LightheWorld!*
Apr 20, 2020
i'm about to have a panic attack from trying to stop myself from self harming. it's been two years. i feel like i would let myself down by doing it but god damn i want to
Hey!

I've sent you a private conversation request, I've had a lot of experience with what your going through, I'm here if you want to talk privately ❤️✨

akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
I understand how you're feeling right now. The urge to do something can be quite strong at times.
It's good that you know it wouldn't do anything good by doing it. I know it's hard to fight back the urge but I believe that you could fight back. Distract yourself, maybe watch your favorite video that always bring a smile to your face.
I wish you the best ❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and selfhater
L

laserpunk

Feb 19, 2020
quarantine has everything fucked up with my mental health and i'm failing a class in school and everything seems to be going the wrong way. i'm trapped both mentally and physically because of this fucking coronavirus. normally when i start to get depressed i go outside and do things and go places and it'll help sometimes, but today i couldn't. i don't even know. nothing feels real rn. i'm sorry i probably sound crazy lmao
i feel the same exact way. sorry things aren't going well rn, but it's nice knowing i'm not the only one struggling with reality.

dibbydoo

dibbydoo

LightheWorld!*
Apr 20, 2020
Hey!
Remember 'self harm' is an outward expression of how you are feeling inside. But there are other ways, can you exercise right now?
Even just 'push-ups' in your room, do as many as you can, and then more.

DRINK WATER.

Watch something that makes you laugh or smile, take the power away from the compulsion.

WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU ARE FEELING.

Remember Self-Harm is a means of releasing how you feel inside, writing & exercise are brilliant at achieving the same thing without harming yourself. ❤✨

...and playing cards with your Dad is great too!

Well Done✨✨✨

Last edited:
Reactions: Partial-Elf and willitpass
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
i feel the same exact way. sorry things aren't going well rn, but it's nice knowing i'm not the only one struggling with reality.
it's tough

• Hugs
Reactions: dibbydoo
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I'm sorry I wasn't here for you earlier. You can always pm me. I get it. Resisting those urges is super tough sometimes. I have different ways that I cope if you ever want to message me. Lots of love and stay strong I believe in you <3