• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i have found many places to buy SN online and the purity was >95 but im not sure if its legal or anything. How long would shipping take if i was to order it now and are those sellers reliable?

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Delivery time would really depend on where you are, where the sellers are located and the method of carriage. It's always uncertain how genuine or reliable the sellers are and the only way to be sure is either make a purchase or manage to contact a source you trust who has already dealt with that specific supplier.
SN is very challenging indeed to obtain in most countries, so of course the rip off and scam merchants are everywhere.

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Delivery time would really depend on where you are, where the sellers are located and the method of carriage. It's always uncertain how genuine or reliable the sellers are and the only way to be sure is either make a purchase or manage to contact a source you trust who has already dealt with that specific supplier.
what should i be expecting once my SN arrives? i saw a seller who sold SN crystals. Should it be a powder or something so i can drink it? Or can i crush it? I'm considering buying it from them and im not sure if im supposed to be buying it in another form, if another form even exists, that is.

edit: also what would be considered as a good price for SN, (just the normal amount used when ctbing)

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
what should i be expecting once my SN arrives? i saw a seller who sold SN crystals. Should it be a powder or something so i can drink it? Or can i crush it? I'm considering buying it from them and im not sure if im supposed to be buying it in another form, if another form even exists, that is.

edit: also what would be considered as a good price for SN, (just the normal amount used when ctbing)

Sorry, in the country I'm in it's effectively impossible to buy legally, and if customs pick it up on import you can expect a visit from the authorities. So I have no practical experience of it. If you check the search function there are a number of threads on the subject. Very few members have sources in UK, Europe, US or Canada, those who do are careful to whom they disclose any details of supply for obvious reasons.

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン