Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
One of the main reasons I will have to CTB in the future is that I simply cannot survive on my own. Key words here being "will have to". Yes, I'm forced to do it. I don't really have a choice about it. When my parents die, it's over. It's already hard enough with them still around, providing for me and taking care of me.

I struggle to do the most basic of chores, such as hygienic ones. It takes me forever to do anything (2 hours to eat, 30 minutes to go to the bathroom, etc. ). I don't have too many things to do, but I find it hard to do them anyway. I'm just not good at living at all.

On top of this, there's the financial aspect to it. When my parents pass away, I won't have any income, so I will eventually run out of money. "And why don't you find a job?", you may ask. Well, because jobs are absolutely awful slavery, and I'm not willing to accept it. I did not ask to be born, just as I did not ask to have to slave away to survive. I struggle to do chores, let alone working at a job.

So yeah, that's basically it. Hopefully I will be able to find a SN source (my chosen method), but if that's not possible, I guess I'll have to resort to hanging or something like that. There's also the option of inert gas, but the setup is expensive and irksome.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Homo erectus, floralheaddress and 9 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
your right i never asked to born and worse of all i never asked to be forced to work to survive it's a particularly unfortunate, unpleasant, upsetting situation set of circumstances

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, floralheaddress, Message In A Bottle and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You are so right! Such a life is not worth to be lived, it only causes agony and suffering. I feel with you. I wish you all the best!

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus, floralheaddress, CTB Dream and 4 others
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
welcome to 2023
you will own nothing, and you will be happy (you wont, but just keep your mouth shut)

• Hugs
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, Homo erectus, CTB Dream and 3 others
S00359641

S00359641

Likes to sleep/sleep in
Mar 2, 2023
I relate to this pretty hard, especially the part about not being able to take care of myself/the house. I'm super lazy and the whole work thing is just ugh. I should probably CTB soon. Tbh I don't want kids, don't really care if I get married or not, have no real interests or passion, like what do I do?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Homo erectus, CTB Dream and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me the way that existence is certainly is completely unacceptable, I see no benefit to enduring meaningless suffering for decades on end that was completely unnecessary in the first place. Existing really just is an unappealing chore but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Homo erectus, floralheaddress and 1 other person
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
exactly my situation

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Homo erectus and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea vry know this how, no able job no able any all slow this all force Stat awfl lif

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Homo erectus and Praestat_Mori
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Very true. The primary interaction of human society is torture. The masters don't kill their slaves but torture them into obedience. The masters reward the slaves with some tokens called money after a good job. It is a little bit of freedom so that they can buy things from other slaves. Money is not IOU because the slaves cannot take the money back to the masters and ask for anything except change.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and Forever Sleep