• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
I've noticed that I'm starting to deteriorate. I used to be pretty good at researching, but not any more. I appreciate your patience.

I need to find reputable online pharmacies that 1.) don't require a prescription and
2.) will deliver to the USA.

BACKGROUND:

Five years ago I was run over by a bus while on the job. Labor and Industries (L&I) spent the next two years fucking me over and I had to fight with my lawyers to close my case so I could get the treatment that I needed.

I don't remember how or why I was talked into reopening my case. I do know that by around this time I started deteriorating both physically and mentally.

I was able to get some treatment this year on my own insurance that I pay over $600 a month. I will not be able to do this next year.

My doctor will not see me as an L&I patient. My lawyer has had no luck finding an attending physician so I can have my treatment cover by L&I.

I'm on SEVEN medications. I need these medications to walk, think, sleep, just function. This is why I need help finding reputable online pharmacies.

I may still have to ctb by the end of the year, but I think I deserve to live and function just long enough to read the next Dresden File book.

Tl;dr - I need help finding reputable online pharmacies that don't require a prescription and deliver yo the USA. I need help because my ability to read and reason is starting to deteriorate.

Thank you in advance.