I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Ok, so recently on one of my postings, a comment was made "if it was JUST mental stuff, that can be fixed and isn't worth killing yourself"

First off, it's never JUST mental stuff. I have battled severe depression for my whole life. And depression/anxiety just isn't something you can snap your fingers and it's gone. I have battled my own mind my whole life and to minimize it as well, it's just your mental state is plain wrong. People don't understand I can even smile and laugh (which is rare) and want to ctb more than anything. The thoughts never go away, in my case and they've only intensified over the past few years. I tried when I was younger going to the doc, meds etc, the sessions didn't work and the meds didn't work. I don't want to go through that again. I know it won't work. I also am surrounded by a lot of people that say they care - and I can honestly say I don't give a single fuck. My mind won't let me process that they care. I also hate myself, I hate the world, I hate everything. So it's not "just" mental health and it can't just be fixed, sometimes it's beyond repair. My brain is chirping 24/7 at me what a horrible piece of shit I am and it's right. I want and deserve peace, I see only 1 way to turn those thoughts off for good. And I will. I am promising myself and everyone that I will. My plan may need to be tweaked or even adjust my method, but I am not going to turn back from my 5/31 date. I can't. I won't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, it's_all_a_game, Lupgevif and 11 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Ok, so recently on one of my postings, a comment was made "if it was JUST mental stuff, that can be fixed and isn't worth killing yourself"
The imbecile who wrote that is not worth responding to. What a twat.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, it's_all_a_game, brokenwaves and 3 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
The imbecile who wrote that is not worth responding to. What a twat.
Yeah I didn't even bother, some pro lifer probably, but it pissed me off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Mentalmick, ohhgeeitsme and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
t's never JUST mental stuff.

You're goddamn right.
That kind of people have no idea what they're talking about. They have no idea how tough is to battle depression everyday!

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, ready 2 go, NodusTollens and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
just mental stuff? someone clearly knows nothing of "mental stuff". personality disorders, psychoisis, and ptsd basically describes me. its not just mental stuff and it cant just be fixed. if it was that simple one would not be on a suicide forum

and yes ill admit im a little triggered and pissed by such an ignorant comment

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, NodusTollens, angelfeather and 2 others
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I will say something I never said before
I'm young
Ridiculously beautiful
High paying job
Freedom no kids or debits
And yet I feel miserable cuz of my depression and anxiety!!!
All the men I dated said I'm the most beautiful woman they've dated and yet I feel ugly and insecure !!!

It's a disease
It's hell!!!
I just wanna die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, ready 2 go, NodusTollens and 3 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
FYI, I see that the member to whom you refer OP has already been deleted.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Life_and_Death, NodusTollens and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Was it the the poster with the two first names followed by a bunch of numbers at the end?

Reactions: Dead Meat and iwanttodie000