• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
IK it's a controversial method
but how can you make the train method successful without fail?

I live in the countryside where there is easy access to the railing and you can just walk to the train tracks

so my idea is to not jump at a station as the train comes,

but go to relatively secluded area and
right before the train comes, put your head on the railing and just wait for it to... ??

honestly i think i am too weak for hanging
and i'm scared that it will go wrong and i will be forced to live with those consequences
but when it comes to the train in this way, wouldn't there be a high chance of success?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: etherealspring, davidtorez, pulleditnearlyoff and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
I worry because you are personally so hesitant that you might pull away at a time that results in you being alive but very hurt.

Not speaking to the method generally.

Reactions: davidtorez and DeIetedUser4739
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

šŸ–¤
Apr 17, 2024
I worry because you are personally so hesitant that you might pull away at a time that results in you being alive but very hurt.
i suffer from choice overload
there is no optimal method/choice, so i feel paralyzed
i have one chance that has to succeed

and just now, there was an accident at the train station close to my house... (idk if it was a person or animal, or smth. else-- they do not publish it, but I could hear the honk of the train and when i just searched it online, the train company saying that there has been an accident)
i'm thinking it would also be the best method for me maybe

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: etherealspring, SenseOfLoss, davidtorez and 2 others
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Apr 26, 2024
I think if you're absolutely determined to follow through it is the best method.

Reactions: Arachno and CelestialDiana
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
If I do this,

1. Inebriation, It should help .
2. Hold my head down to the ground, don't look but make sure the head is the first thing to connect with the train
3. Remind myself if the train is going fast enough, I will feel nothing on impact. If a train going 60-100mph connects with your head, it will be instant lack of consciousness. Getting hit by a car at 40mph is likely death.

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
you could try to make yourself pass out on the tracks, it would make it more peaceful and well unavoidable.

Xanorus

Xanorus

Jun 23, 2024
For me this is basically my last resort for when things get so bad theres no return nor future and I would put my neck on the rails I believe dutch trains have enough space just about.

Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
but go to relatively secluded area and
right before the train comes, put your head on the railing and just wait for it to... ??
Definitely one of the better gory methods and costs no money at all. You just reminded me of an album cover released by a heavy metal band called Unsane that shows a decapitated guy on a rail. The uncensored album cover is even on youtube. Though if you are considering this method, I would make sure the wheel runs over the skull while you lay face down with your nose touching the outer edge of the rail. You should avoid guillotine-like decapitation at the neck and if you live near high speed rails then more power to you. I imagine faster is better. Good luck