• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
If I use Ativan(lorazepam) 05 mg+clonazepam (10 mg) and mirtzapine(50 mg) before going for hanging (suspension or partial), will it help me in achieving my goal of peaceful exit? I am very desperate and have few days of opportunity of being alone .....I tried partial hanging couple of times but failed....plz guide me for peaceful and successful exit....

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I'm not sure Mirtazipine will do anything, I take 45mg a day, sometimes taken 3x45mg, doesn't seem to have any tangible effect for me. Can you get your hands on oxycodone? From experience, that definitely gives a feeling of peace if you take enough, it's almost euphoric.

J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
I'm not sure Mirtazipine will do anything, I take 45mg a day, sometimes taken 3x45mg, doesn't seem to have any tangible effect for me. Can you get your hands on oxycodone? From experience, that definitely gives a feeling of peace if you take enough, it's almost euphoric.
What about lorazepam and clonazepam?

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry my friend but apart from the guides & such around here no one can tell you if x, y or z will work with random meds, you seem to be only able to do this if it is peaceful for you?

I would kindly suggest you that you don't seem to me to be in the best place to decide something permanent like this, is there another way we can help? there are always plenty of folk who are more than happy to listen without judgment.

What part of the world are you in?

J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
Sorry my friend but apart from the guides & such around here no one can tell you if x, y or z will work with random meds, you seem to be only able to do this if it is peaceful for you?

I would kindly suggest you that you don't seem to me to be in the best place to decide something permanent like this, is there another way we can help? there are always plenty of folk who are more than happy to listen without judgment.

What part of the world are you in?
I live in India J&K ...........So plz suggest me a viable way for peaceful exit.....there is no other alternative than to exit for me....you plz suggest me kindly....I am really frustrated.....waiting eagerly from u.....

Reactions: Nemisis
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry my friend, if I could help you in another way through support then I gladly would. And I do not underestimate the difficulties of living in India if you are not one of the 'lucky' few.

But my own personal conscience means I cannot help you die, only advice you to read as much as you can. I am truly sorry.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@JACKSON this is from the Rules and FAQ section.

Do Not:
  • Encourage any acts, including suicide, or ask others for encouragement.
    • Do not encourage, manipulate, coerce or help users carry out acts of any nature whatsoever, including suicide; only provide information and emotional support to those who ask for it. Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions. Only request emotional support or factual information.

Tips for members continued and DISCLAIMER

Just as a disclaimer, NO ONE on this site will advise you on how to painlessly and successfully end you're life. Helping someone die, including advising and including specifics, is against the rules of the site and is completely unethical. The site offers information and respects the choice of an individual's decisions and the onus is on the individual to find the information necessary, which helps in making their decision.

If you're looking for methods and resources on going down a certain path, then please use and take advantage of both the search function of the site and the resources section of the forum as both are you're friends, in finding information. please don't be dependent on asking others for information. you can find the resources section here: Resources

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed