• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
recently ive been noticing that ive been cutting less… i used to cut pretty much every other day,, but it's been almost a week now since ive last scored, and before I relapsed i almost made it to two weeks.

considering how i was literally cutting upon preexisting wounds every day at one point i see a week of no cutting as a pretty big decrease. it's weird since i see sh as both a coping mechanism and as an addiction. im suspecting it's because im more tired and lazy nowadays, so i end up not bothering to get out my boxcutter.

I suppose this is more healthier for my physical state,, plus it makes my friend happy because it's a big improvement from me doing it every day. it doesn't really help with my mental state though, i think i might start tweaking in a day or so and relapse. it still feels,, intresting to document this kind of stuff though, I normally just document negative stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and QueerMelancholy