_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
does anyone else feels like having little to no control over the things which tear you down? it feels unimaginably frustrating to deal with all this crap for years! and its not getting better, its getting worse ahhh!! looking back to that time where it all began, its just sad, i cant even express those feelings. its like having been home but now its all gone... i used to be healthy, still with some hardships here and there, but it was acceptable. but now, its just a mess, life is a mess, i just cant help it.. sorry:(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DFFP, Deleted member 4993, Xocoyotziin and 15 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Yes. I've almost completely lost the drive/ motivation to take any steps to changing and I know how it feels to not even be able to express what you are going through. Stuck in a rut, permanently; and help isn't coming.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, Stick and 5 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I feel the same way. I wish I could fix my brain and be normal. But I've been this way all my life. The trauma started before I was even old enough to remember it. I was born to be broken. It would be okay if life was kind to me, but life seems to hate me. Every time I try to be happy, life kicks me back down in the shit. The harder I fight to improve my shitty life, the harder life fights back to keep me down.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, demuic and 4 others
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
yeah, do you mean like doing things or making decisions that fuck things up for yourself? like buying a car you don't need? or quitting your job because your boss is a prick, or your pay sucks? without another job lined up? or cutting yourself and leave visible scars? or embarrassing yourself and you just want to disappear but you cant because it would make matters worse? shit like that? yeah all the time. I just can't seem to help myself sometimes. you?

Reactions: Good4Nothing, _Minsk and taylor321
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Yes. My life is a great big mess now with only one way to clean it up.

Reactions: enuff and _Minsk
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I know the feeling. I have been trying to fix certain aspects of my life for well over a decade and life keeps telling me that they cannot be fixed no matter how hard I try. At some point, it was time to stop fighting and throw in the towel.

• Hugs
Reactions: DFFP, Lostandlooking, Good4Nothing and 2 others
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Quitting smoking

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff and _Minsk