lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
It pains me that this is not me saying goodbye. My heart can't carry this anymore and I'm done. It pains me to no end to know that I have to wake up in the morning and start this same vicious nightmare over again. There's never going to be another up from here and I'll be damned if I set up camp at rock bottom.

So not a goodbye,
I just desperately wish it was.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: swaraj, Unknown21, Nezumi04 and 9 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Me too, I'm such a coward. I moan how pointless life is but I'm too weak to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: jbear824, LoiteringClouds, AllFoxedOut and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from everything, existing here certainly can be so torturous, it must be so dreadful having to suffer like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
A

Angel of Justice

Aug 12, 2023
It pains me that this is not me saying goodbye. My heart can't carry this anymore and I'm done. It pains me to no end to know that I have to wake up in the morning and start this same vicious nightmare over again. There's never going to be another up from here and I'll be damned if I set up camp at rock bottom.

So not a goodbye,
I love you. Im here for you. Whatever you are struggeling with, I love you, let me share your pain. dm me on discord if you want.. zeus_zky

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
I feel you. Falling asleep knowing that tomorrow I have to wake up and live through another day makes me really sad. I don't have the energy for that anymore.
Can't die just yet though. But in some years I probably will.

P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023

So not a goodbye,
This really hit home for me. Each year of my life has gotten progressively worse for the past 15 years. I often feel like it would be impossible for life to get worse, but then the universe quickly reminds me how wrong I am. All I can say is you are not alone! I don't know if that's a good thing or not as I don't want anyone, no matter what they've done, to go through what I have. Regardless, we're in this hell together, you're never alone.

• Aww..
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
This really hit home for me. Each year of my life has gotten progressively worse for the past 15 years. I often feel like it would be impossible for life to get worse, but then the universe quickly reminds me how wrong I am. All I can say is you are not alone! I don't know if that's a good thing or not as I don't want anyone, no matter what they've done, to go through what I have. Regardless, we're in this hell together, you're never alone.
she drank SN on the 17th. i haven't heard from her since. she might really be gone. I hope she found her peace.

• Love
Reactions: Peaceful Departure
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
@AllFoxedOut Thank you for letting me know! I hope she found peace as well šŸ•Šļø

• Love
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Same here, i don't know when am i make my goodbye thread!