willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Not quite a game per se but seems kind of fun anyway.

List something from your childhood that brings back happy nostalgia. I'm sure even those of us with the most fucked up childhoods have little things that we look back on fondly.

As I sit here eating a bowl of cereal I just remembered when they used to put toys in the cereal boxes. My brother and I would always fight over them. They should bring those back. 😊

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles, Forever Sleep, Saturn_ and 1 other person
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Playing my 3rd N64 game (behind Lylat Wars and Mario 64) : The Legend Of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
the legend of zelda nintendo GIF

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and LoiteringClouds
Willowherb

Willowherb

Mar 16, 2024
my grandparents old home

the humid air, loud television, and noises coming from the kitchen just kick off those emotions

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
Saturn_

Saturn_

Arcanist
Apr 22, 2024
Ahhh childhood. Most of my fondest childhood memories were online, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I loved surfing the web, back in the day where you actually could surf the web and stumble upon thousands of colorful, diverse websites, and not just webpages for hollow SEO-abusing corporations.

I would always play Flash games and MMOs of the day, Pixie Hollow and Bearville were my favorites. I also used to go on YouTube ever since around 2008 or 2009, and watched tons of Kirby skits and animations, and lots of cat videos. My favorite YouTubers back then were SMPfilms and Vsauce, and later Smosh when I was around 8-10 years old. If anyone is familiar with The Amazing Digital Circus, I used to watch some of the first videos ever put out by Caine's voice actor before he got big. I was also one of the OG fans of the web series Battle for Dream Island, and Inanimate Insanity. ASDFmovie was another personal favorite. My favorite music was (and still is) Vocaloid related. I used to think Hatsune Miku was a real person wearing a really high quality costume, and Vocaloid music videos back then were like mini anime that only took 3-6 minutes to complete. I also watched lots of MMD stuff. I got interested in Touhou, although I had no idea how to download and play the games back then. There's this really oldschool meme website called Uncyclopedia which I would always read and laugh at, even if I probably shouldn't have been going on that website at such a young age. I loved making dumb little memes and image macros in general, and my favorite meme at the time was probably Nyan Cat. MLP Friendship is Magic came out in 2010, and as a little girl I was super into that as you can imagine. Maybe I stumbled upon some really depraved brony nonsense, but I also had so much fun making my own pony characters.

I think the sped up version of Caramelldansen really defines this era of my life. Back when using the 'net was happy and lively, filled with wonder, and tinged in an aura of neon rainbow.

Last edited:
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
I cannot think of good memories. They instantly make me cry for hours until I have a headache.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lynnschronicles, DeIetedUser4739 and Saturn_
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
Pokémon.

• Love
L

lukewarm

Jun 2, 2024
habbo hotel

• Love
lynnschronicles

lynnschronicles

Mar 8, 2024
Animal Jam, Minecraft and Littlest Pet Shops

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Some old cartoons my mother used to have... :P

comic book friends GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and LifeQuitter
songsongsong

songsongsong

May 13, 2024
My absolute favorite toy were pixel chix's when i was younger. I remember it would keep me occupied for ages^^

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Arrr, I love this. ❤️. I remember those toys they used to put in cereal boxes. They were so cool. I used to have a little speed boat that you put baking soda in to make it go.

I must have so many triggers. I had a lot of happy memories as well as sad and really awful ones. One major trigger for me is blackbirds singing. Also, the smell of baking reminds me of my Nana. We'd always bake biscuits together.

• Love
hawkshorizon

hawkshorizon

Aug 23, 2023
Making and sharing mixed tape cassettes.

• Love
lamargue

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
shit like FNaF, Minecraft, Club Penguin when i was around 10. in my early-mid teens maybe TF2. shows like The Amazing Digital Circus seem like they will become nostalgic for the newer generation

cicatrezESP

cicatrezESP

in the time of the sixth sun
Oct 6, 2024
  • playing SSX Tricky, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, and animal crossing on my Gamecube in 2003-2006.
  • Playing Pokemon sapphire, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and Sims the Urbz on my GBA
  • Kidpix, Zoo Tycoon, and Rollercoaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3 on the PC
  • Watching music videos and cartoons on TV
  • Listening to CDs and drawing