• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
When I push on my throat, I feel my pulse most intensely at the front of my neck alone where the blue line is. I cannot feel it that well along the green line, and it also feels more painful to push against the green line. So, from this I would assume that the blue line would be a track to place the rope along, but yet I can't help but wonder if gravity would just cause it to slide up to the green line's position?

Attachments

• noose placement.jpg
    noose placement.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 0
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
You are correct. The force of weight and gravity would slide the noose upward as it constricts. Putting the noose under your trachea would be pretty painful anyway.

lpfx

lpfx

Building for others before myself
Apr 12, 2023
You can somewhat get around the force pulling up to the green line with a partial hanging, but it will still be painful, especially if you have a prominent adam's apple.

• Love
Reactions: Raised Rat
Raised Rat

Raised Rat

Alive (?)
Apr 13, 2023
My first attempt I tried to hang myself and if you want something painless then please reconsider. Felt like my tongue was gonna shoot out and broke a tooth.

Reactions: AlouA
B

Born2bealoser

Apr 14, 2023
My first was I broke the rope and twisted my ankle......I'm thinking of taking a bunch of ambien and do the partial hanging off the door knob, its popular now and easy