• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eyeroller

eyeroller

Some winters have no spring
Feb 13, 2022
Are there any alternatives to acholic drinks to mask the after taste of N?

People have mentioned taking choclate and an acholic drink to get rid of the after taste but as I don't drink alcohol I would really like to know what would be a good alternative

Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I haven't heard the suggestion that you should drink alcohol after, afaik that has been proven as a bad idea as it may increase risk of vomiting?
Options I've heard are chocolate/something sweet after, or honey.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I haven't heard the suggestion that you should drink alcohol after, afaik that has been proven as a bad idea as it may increase risk of vomiting?
Options I've heard are chocolate/something sweet after, or honey.
The suggestion comes from the PPH (in addition to a piece of chocolate):

Drinking Alcohol after the Nembutal

"The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action."

Mixing Nembutal with Something Else to take away the Bitter Taste

"It's always better to take one's Nembutal straight. The likely result of mixing the Nembutal with something else (eg.yogurt) is the creation of a greater volume of an equally unpalatable substance. Furthermore, using a spoon to consume the drug, rather than drinking it, can mean a longer time to ingest the 100ml.

"Exit has received reports of people falling asleep before all of the drug is consumed. This is dangerous. It is best to drink the 100ml in a few swallows, then drink alcohol."

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
The suggestion comes from the PPH:

"The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speedthe drug's action."

"It's always better to take one's Nembutal straight. The likely result of mixing the Nembutal with something else(eg.yogurt) is the creation of a greater volume of an equally unpalatable substance. Furthermore, using a spoon to consume the drug, rather than drinking it, can mean a longer time to ingest the 100ml.

"Exit has received reports of people falling asleep before all of the drug is consumed. This is dangerous. It is best to drink the 100ml in a few swallows, then drink alcohol."
My bad, definitely read this post as SN earlier. Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: _Minsk and watchingthewheels
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
salt masks bitter flavors. try a pinch in a cup of coffee or green tea (steep extra long) and the difference can be tasted. though salt may change the chemical composition of the N. consult a chemist.

numbing one's tongue with ice water, hot sauce (very, very hot) or some sort of oral desensitizer may help.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
The suggestion comes from the PPH (in addition to a piece of chocolate):

"The liquid in the glass can be drunk quickly in 2 or 3 swallows, and then followed by some alcohol, usually spirits or liqueur. Although not essential, alcohol is recommended as it alleviates the bitter Nembutal after-taste, and will speed the drug's action."

"It's always better to take one's Nembutal straight. The likely result of mixing the Nembutal with something else (eg.yogurt) is the creation of a greater volume of an equally unpalatable substance. Furthermore, using a spoon to consume the drug, rather than drinking it, can mean a longer time to ingest the 100ml.

That small amount of alkhol won't speed anything up.

Besides vet N contains 30% alcohol by itself

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I did a test. I drank 200ml of vodka in less than 30 seconds. I hope that with N it is the same.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
To be honest, Baileys. Yes, it's alcohol, but it really doesn't taste like it and it's the Nectar of the Gods.

Last edited:
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
I don't know a lot about N but couldnt you just fill up gel capsules?

eyeroller

eyeroller

Some winters have no spring
Feb 13, 2022
Thanks guys. Does anyone know of any non alcohol drinks that have a strong enough taste to remove the after taste of N?