M

May_

Dec 1, 2022
My therapist and the crisis hotline I called both threatened to call the police if I said anything serious. I had to lie and end the conversation so I wouldn't get the police called on me. I have a bag of SN, two cups, and a Brita filter full of water right next to me and I want to be able to share that with someone to get some help.

Maybe not outright help but like some advice at least. I just want to talk but there's nobody to listen. I am less than 48 hours away from an attempt and there's just nobody.

If I told someone this, and they gave me advice on what to do to live, I might be alive in a week. But I can't say anything, so die alone I will.

Can't trust anyone. Even a friend might tell someone and get my sn taken away, which is super comforting right now. It's like my way out. I have it carefully wrapped in a towel in a secure location.

But I get it. Anyone would carry the burden of "knowing" before I ctb. People would blame them, and it would be their fault for not stopping me in some way.

• Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog, aloneinwinter, donealready and 5 others
H

hendry

Jan 4, 2021
I don't know you. You don't know me. That is very good. We can be honest, no one will know. You can talk with me.

Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: donealready, Forever Sleep, looseye and 1 other person
M

May_

Dec 1, 2022
I don't know you. You don't know me. That is very good. We can be honest, no one will know. You can talk with me.

Hugs.
You are great.

Whenever there's no one left, there's always this forum

• Hugs
Reactions: aloneinwinter, donealready and hendry
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
I've been in the same place. Nobody deserves to go through this alone.

I hate how society suppresses our feelings in these moments with threats instead of providing love and support. Not sure if I can be of much guidance as I am a wreck myself, but I'd love to get to know you and maybe we could help eachother.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, donealready and Forever Sleep
M

May_

Dec 1, 2022
Sure ! I will message you both

Reactions: donealready
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Ty for reaching out love ❤️ I know others have offered but feel free to hop in my dms as well 🫂 I'm about to go to sleep but I can talk tomorrow

Reactions: donealready